Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Year Travel Offers

• 04-01-2014 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Got a couple of new year offers through on email - don't know if they'd be of any use to anyone....

Hotels.com
    10% off with code HJA1410
    Book by 31/01/14

Irish Ferries to France
    10% off with code FRANCEC14
    Book by 30/01/14

Irish Ferries to Britain
    20% off with code EHNY14
    Book by 09/01/14

Aer Lingus "Sale"
    No offer code and book by 12/01/14

Travelodge £25 room offer (London £39)
    No offer code and no book by date

Anyone have any others?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭newportlad

How do you apply the discount code for Irish Ferries?

I'm making a Sail Rail booking but there is no option given for discount codes..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

I received email re 10% discount code with Hotels.com yesterday after 11 am and went to use it around 1pm and rang Hotels.com and was informed it had expired. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Aer Lingus "discounts" are always complete b0llocks :P

• Registered Users Posts: 33 fulgencio

newportlad wrote: »
    How do you apply the discount code for Irish Ferries?

I'm making a Sail Rail booking but there is no option given for discount codes..

Don't think it works on them - they call that a "third party product". From past experience, it works on taking the car or going as a foot passenger (no train) only

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Ratestogo.com
    Discount code Great15
    To get 15% off hotel rooms. Used it today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 fulgencio

Trish56 wrote: »
    I received email re 10% discount code with Hotels.com yesterday after 11 am and went to use it around 1pm and rang Hotels.com and was informed it had expired. :confused:

Huh?!? They've sent the same code to me loads of times since christmas. Was it the HJA1410 one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Lovely Irish ferries worked fine, and i booked by cheltenham trip... Thanks op.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

Like otel.com facebook page there is usually a 7 to 10% discount code there.

Expedia - download their mobile app and there is a 10% code for 1st timemobile bookings. Can't be used for every hotel mostly chain hotels excluded.

Ihg- there is a thread already here for a discount for friends and family that is open for everyone to use. For the likes of holiday inns and Carlton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

fulgencio wrote: »
    Huh?!? They've sent the same code to me loads of times since christmas. Was it the HJA1410 one?

Yes that's the one received the email at 11.14 am and it had expired at 1.15pm.... what a joke.
    I usually find Alpha rooms or Trivago offer the best deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Edwardguire

Trish56 wrote: »

They send them codes regular, I do get 1 at least once a month! Sign up for there offers.. All ya have to do is enter email address

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

National Express (UK coach) have a seat sale going on. You might find a good deal if you're heading over. They're great to travel with.

http://www.nationalexpress.com/waystosave/cheapcoachtickets.aspx?utm_source=crm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=27_dec_13_seatsale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Limestone1

Aer Lingus "discounts" are always complete b0llocks :P

But they said 19.99 to the UK :eek:

Anyone ever get a return fight to uk for 40 notes ?? I got 4 people to Heathrow in mar for €343 - best I've had with them

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Edwardguire

Limestone1 wrote: »
    But they said 19.99 to the UK :eek:

Anyone ever get a return fight to uk for 40 notes ?? I got 4 people to Heathrow in mar for €343 - best I've had with them

Ya I often got them for 40€ return but with ryanair! Dublin-gatwick.. Yal get them if your not tied to dates!! Got flights to spain for 30€ return with ryanair in sept 2012 knock-reus! Ya will get cheap flights if your not tied to dates :)

Advertisement