Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony bluetooth speaker

Options
  • 15-05-2019 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭

Hi , anyone point me in the direction of a Sony bluetooth speaker for my kid,checked Argos today,and adverts, various prices and specs,I'm clueless ref speakers,budget around e70 for new/ reconditioned/ 2 nd hand( or if some can suggest a better make) thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭dirtyden

Hi , anyone point me in the direction of a Sony bluetooth speaker for my kid,checked Argos today,and adverts, various prices and specs,I'm clueless ref speakers,budget around e70 for new/ reconditioned/ 2 nd hand( or if some can suggest a better make) thanks

Depends on what you need, I got a nice small portable Sony one for 30 euros in golden discs on Patrick Street. Nice sound but not overly powerful. I use it for Spotify at home, perfect for that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭corks finest

dirtyden wrote: »

Depends on what you need, I got a nice small portable Sony one for 30 euros in golden discs on Patrick Street. Nice sound but not overly powerful. I use it for Spotify at home, perfect for that
    Thanks,he will use it in his room,or next to the goalposts out playing( golden discs still open?)

dirtyden wrote: »

Thanks,he will use it in his room,or next to the goalposts out playing( golden discs still open?)
    Thanks to a kind soul who pm me,all sorted, Anker Bluettooth waterproof speaker e49 to 27/9 good reviews,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

Thanks to a kind soul who pm me,all sorted, Anker Bluettooth waterproof speaker e49 to 27/9 good reviews,thanks

Can you send me the link?

frash wrote: »

Just saw this bud I'll try and root it out

• Advertisement

frash wrote: »

Just saw this bud I'll try and root it out

Anker SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Speaker with 24-Hour Playtime, 6W Dual-Driver, Low Harmonic Distortion, Patented Bass Port and Built-in Microphone for Calls for iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung, LG https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B016MO90GW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_RGg5Cb8XKP202

I got mine on AliExpress for 23 euro during a sale but if you get it on Amazon directly from them it will work out as 33 euro when paid with Revolut.

To put it into context... I'm young, love my car (not a "boy racer" haha), could spend hours washing it. I'd often leave it playing with Spotify at one end of the yard and phone the other end, so signal isn't an issue! Sound travels extremely well too. I once left it outside overnight, forgot to bring it in after washing the car... It was soaking wet and still worked. Think that was a miracle but just shows the quality of it...
    The battery on this speaker lasts me days of constant playing and sound quality is second to none for the price. Its compact and can throw it into a bag without fear of it breaking. It's much better than any of the flashy brands, has control buttons on top and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

Great review.
    Thanks.
    I'm sold.

Advertisement