Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 ... BBQ needed for coming season??

Options
  • 28-04-2019 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭

Hi all.... if anyone sees any offers on a BBQ... please post here!!

Whether a Gas or a Charcoal.... let me know as I am inmarket for a new machine as my current gas one is rotten

Am expecting a very hot Summer!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭kenneth2

Weber q2200 BBQ 299 euro in Woodies great deal or check out adverts or donedeal for a Weber BBQs they are brilliant BBQs and built to last! Often you can pick up a perfect one for cheap that just needs a clean.

Masala wrote: »
    Hi all.... if anyone sees any offers on a BBQ... please post here!!

Whether a Gas or a Charcoal.... let me know as I am inmarket for a new machine as my current gas one is rotten

Am expecting a very hot Summer!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Aldi have a good one in the Special Buy this weekend:
    https://www.aldi.ie/gardenline-charcoal-grill-bbq-smoker/p/011056254784500

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

kenneth2 wrote: »
    Weber q2200 BBQ 299 euro in Woodies great deal or check out adverts or donedeal for a Weber BBQs they are brilliant BBQs and built to last! Often you can pick up a perfect one for cheap that just needs a clean.

Hi All..... which would be better.. the Weber or the Home Stores one?? Both discounted to €299.

The Weber looks a better option to store in the shed...it more portable.

(Whoops ... just spotted that H+M has a range of BBQ's at half price. So - no need to spend €299 at all!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭magic_murph

buying a cheap BBQ is a waste of time. Spend the 300 on a Webber - it will last a life time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭kenneth2

Exactly the Weber is unbelievable!
    buying a cheap BBQ is a waste of time. Spend the 300 on a Webber - it will last a life time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Had a Weber before as well and they are bulletproof!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Saw this the other day when I was looking for something else, looks like a decent 6 burner BBQ for the money:

http://www.homeandleisuredirectireland.com/418417698

The lifetime of any BBQ will be very dependent on how you care for it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

MacDanger wrote: »
    Saw this the other day when I was looking for something else, looks like a decent 6 burner BBQ for the money:

http://www.homeandleisuredirectireland.com/418417698

The lifetime of any BBQ will be very dependent on how you care for it

Thanks MAC..... I had a similiar one from H+M for about 3 years. A 5- burner.

It was too big for my shed and so I had to leave it out under a cover over past 2 Winters. Just opened it up to get ready for this season..and see that the gas burners have rotted and come off the body/chasisis. so- it buggered.

I guess the material is not great in them....if leaving them out to elements.

I like the 'guarantees' that the Weber gives on leaving their set outside. That probably suit me better

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭k123456

Webers are more expensive than the standard BBQs you see in Woodies etc. There is a reason, they are built to last and come with an unbeatable guarantee . Also spare parts if needed are readily available

• Advertisement
Advertisement