Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen appliances in ni that have stock for collection

Options
  • 09-09-2017 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭

Seeking some new kitchen appliances but most shops seem to have not much stock for collection including currys. They only deliver to ni mostly , so are there any shops in the north that have a large selection for collection or will deliver to the south?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭alanc2003

I have been looking at this myself. Found armaghelectrical.com . They don't have prices on the website but are very reasonable as I have emailed them for prices. They deliver to Dublin, louth and Monaghan for free. I'm going up over the next week or 2 to purchase a couple of applicances

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭reubenreuben

alanc2003 wrote: »
    I have been looking at this myself. Found armaghelectrical.com . They don't have prices on the website but are very reasonable as I have emailed them for prices. They deliver to Dublin, louth and Monaghan for free. I'm going up over the next week or 2 to purchase a couple of applicances

cheers, interested in how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭cargo

Watters Electrical near Culloville. It's only around 5 mins off junction 17 on the M1 (around Dundalk).

I fitted out a kitchen with them over a year ago and used them for other items as well and they are always great to deal with. They will price stuff over email as well which can be handy if you are not nearby.

I think they deliver to Dublin also but not sure on that.

https://www.facebook.com/watterselectricalltd/
    http://www.watterselectrical.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭alanc2003

Was up in Armagh at the weekend. I priced 4 appliances, oven, washing machine, dryer and dishwasher. Working out about €250 cheaper than Harveys, DID or powercity at the current .88p rate. All of them were €1640ish for same/similar goods here. The biggest saving was on the oven which is about €120 cheaper

Advertisement