Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting a Day Suit-Any recommendations (Dublin)?

Options
  • 28-06-2010 2:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've to go to a friend's wedding in a few weeks. Need to rent a day suit. Can anyone suggest a good rental place...I've googled and found Black Tie and Tangoes...anyone had any experiences?

Cheers
    Yogy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Well not from my own experience but from my friends wedding suit hire DO NOT go to Black Tie, they are awful. Tangos is fab, really know their stuff.

But unless they're really cheap I would have thought that buying a suit would not be that much more expensive, and then you'd have it to keep, it'll save you money in the long run. M&S have lovely grey slim fit suits at the moment. There's also h&m and top man if you're a bit younger and can pull that look off...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 164 ✭✭yogy

zoegh wrote: »
    Well not from my own experience but from my friends wedding suit hire DO NOT go to Black Tie, they are awful. Tangos is fab, really know their stuff.

But unless they're really cheap I would have thought that buying a suit would not be that much more expensive, and then you'd have it to keep, it'll save you money in the long run. M&S have lovely grey slim fit suits at the moment. There's also h&m and top man if you're a bit younger and can pull that look off...

Thanks zoegh. I actually have my own suit but it's over in London so not gonna get the chance to pick it up. Was onto Tangos, they have 8 varieties of day suit (vs Black Tie's 3) and range from 65-100€ for the weekend.
    Will drop in when I get the chance. Never even heard of them before!

Advertisement