Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feile 19

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

Must say, The Pale must be one of the most underrated live bands they really always give it their all, Loved the Stunning and I wish SOC played more of her old cattalog.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Layne

Great day and great atmosphere. Good crowd too.
    Sinead O'Connor was amazing. Horslips fantastic.
    Stage layout was spot on I thought. Made for a good atmosphere

Concur with all of the above.
    Weather helped but was a lovely day.
    Big shout out to all the bands that appeared today but special mention for Jerry Fish and The Stunning who really put on a great show.
    Sinead was amazing, she seemed humbled by the crowd reaction which was lovely to see. Horslips were great too.
    All in all a great day Don't let it be the last Trip to Tipp, I'm enjoying it too much!!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭picaso30

Thanks a mill selfbuildache for the headsup on the parking question, topic went off in another direction but all gud. Got parked up with the camper at the greyhound track, ideal spot, 2 minutes walk to the stadium for 25euro for the two nites, cant argue with that. Really gud day yesterday, all the bands put on a grt show although would of liked to see SOC stripped back abit, thought all the backing stuff didn't allow her to shine when the way she normally does. Looking forward to today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,153 ✭✭✭fyfe79

Therapy? excellent as usual, but man did it start pissing down during their set! Had planned to stay and watch the Sultans but needed to head off home I was so wet. I'm surprised EMF only played 5 songs - I guess they were sticking to their original contract with the promoter and that was that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Really kicked off for Therapy? there

• Advertisement

Did anybody catch Andy Cairns from Therapy? playing with Brian Downey's Alive & Dangerous? What songs did they do?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,153 ✭✭✭fyfe79

Did anybody catch Andy Cairns from Therapy? playing with Brian Downey's Alive & Dangerous? What songs did they do?

He sang on 'Emerald'. Missed it unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

What the F happened to Wendy James???

Saw this photo on Facebook. She looks like a 90 year old man (is 56 in real life)

https://www.facebook.com/studioten/photos/a.2908286292521593/2908288852521337?type=3&sfns=mo

My teenage fantasy Morphed somehow into Mickey Rooney

Advertisement