Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Holy Bible

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,842 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

One of my favourite albums of all time. It'd be amazing if they go on to play it in full on tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,231 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

A standout album from MSP. They never reached those heights again IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

One of my favourite albums. It ticks so many boxes, lyrically, musically, and visually it came together as a masterpiece.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

The sound quality of the vinyl version sucked. Substandard fidelity. A ****ty picture disc that should have been a double LP. They played in the Tivoli around the time of release. Good show.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,970 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Suas11 wrote: »
    One of my favourite albums of all time. It'd be amazing if they go on to play it in full on tour.

And as if by magic...

www.nme.com/news/manic-street-preachers/79949

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

25 years now. Masterpiece.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

I've never been a big fan of this album. It is the weakest of their first five albums in my opinion and not a patch on Generation Terrorists. I think I even prefer Lifeblood. I have a 10th anniversary Ed. (includes live album and DVD) for sale for cheap if anyone wants it. Just check my sig.

Advertisement