Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM104 - Freaks on Friday

Options
  • 31-10-2009 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Can anyone tell me what was number 8 last night? Or even the entire chart? I heard number 8 in at least 3 clubs this week and I can't get the name of it. I think the vocal break in the middle is "Step aside mother f**ker*" However, I could be wrong! :)

Thanks in advance,

ironclaw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Its RIVERSIDE motherf@cker! [Sidney Samson - Riverside]

Also, the nights playlist is on the FM104 Website, but its not on the playlist page, thats never updated. Find Al Gibbs' blog and it'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

does he still not bother goin in the mix?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Brilliant. Thanks for that. Not as good the second time round I have to say... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

its a lot better when you're out and the club has a good soundsystem!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

does he still not mix tunes?? i remember back in the day every night at 9 they'd play a 30 minute mix. thems were better fm104 days. imo, now its a terrible station.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

I don't think the studio they're in actually has any decks, just cd trays

Jev/N wrote: »
    I don't think the studio they're in actually has any decks, just cd trays

AFAIK they got decks like three weeks ago. 'Bout time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

AFAIK they got decks like three weeks ago. 'Bout time.

Have they moved out of Ballsbridge yet? AFAIK they were supposed to relocate to somewhere near the O2

Jev/N wrote: »
    Have they moved out of Ballsbridge yet? AFAIK they were supposed to relocate to somewhere near the O2

Been there months now. Upper Mayor street I think it is, not sure, its on the end of the Red Luas line.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

But would anyone play live on the radio? Would they not just pre-record?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

have you ever listened to pirate radio?

i recomend power fm and play fm, neither actually on air anymore but two quality irish internet stations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

The last few weeks Al would mix 1 or 2 tunes but not the entire hour..Note id only listen from 7-8pm and would lose signal after 8pm so wouldnt hear the rest of the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

It's a ten your old thread I know. But I have to say tuning in tonight it sounds as good as ever. Fair play to Al and the crew

Advertisement