Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost channel/ feed in other rooms

Options
  • 02-02-2021 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭

Hope I explain this right

Telly in sitting room has all the Irish channels via saorview / external aerial .
    I have a free to air box connected which gives me the uk channels / sky news etc .

2 TVs in other rooms were picking up the satellite box channel ( couldn’t change channel in the other rooms when watching , but was handy to lie in bed watching sky news etc)

Hadn’t bothered turning the other 2 TVs on lately until today and the satellite feed is gone .
    2 Samsung TVs , done an auto scan on both , no sign of them picking up the satellite feed , but picking up all the Irish channels no problem .

The tv in sitting room working fine and picking up the free to air no problem .

Any idea what could be wrong ? Checked the splitter box in attic , all connected fine from what I can see .

Thanks a lot for any pointers .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Elvis Hammond

I assume the feed to the other TVs is an analogue channel, from a separate modulator? (Would be near the satellite receiver, probably connected with SCART.)

Have a look for something like that & see if it's still connected & powered.

Advertisement