Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Women snaring a man before they lose their looks/vibrancy?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Miike wrote: »
    And while I'm here. Who in the face of fúck says 'chick'. You are sooooooooooooooo alpha. Sap.

Someone who keeps chickens? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

Ah sure, it all works out.

It's simple really, whilst I'm losing my good looks as a woman in her mid 40s, Mr Bubos eyesight isn't what it used to be. He still thinks I'm a ride.

And Op, you have given me another reason to be glad I'm childfree ;)

Good luck in the junior cert kid :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

BuboBubo wrote: »
    Ah sure, it all works out.

It's simple really, whilst I'm losing my good looks as a woman in her mid 40s, Mr Bubos eyesight isn't what it used to be. He still thinks I'm a ride.

And Op, you have given me another reason to be glad I'm childfree ;)

Good luck in the junior cert kid :D

The harrowing thing is I believe OP is actually an "adult" :pac::pac::pac::pac:

sluts get a bad rap but we'd be lost without them.

Do they really though? How much of that is a older stereotype?

Sure, decades ago, they did, but society has moved a long way from those days. Young women who get pregnant from sleeping around certainly still get the bad rap, but women who sleep around without any consequences tend to be politely ignored. It depends on the manner in which they do it. If it's obvious and in the face of everyone, they'll get a reputation, but then, so too do the guys.

I've had conversations with both male and female friends who will highlight the behavior of either gender who are sleeping around, and make comments about them. In my experience, those who will disapprove of the female behavior, will do the same for the males. Frankly, these days, I find that most people don't care, unless the male/female is cheating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

I am a bit disappointed in the OP. I expected to be sold some sort of a system that “exploits the common weaknesses every woman has” that would allow me to go from “beta cuck to alpha hunk”.

For shame OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,901 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Merkolly70 wrote:
    A word of advice, if you'd like to be better at attracting women then focus on improving yourself and talking to lots of attractive women. It's not about "exploiting a weakness" it's about becoming more attractive which any many can do with the right mindset and dedication.

Fcuking hell, I ll stick with my hobbies, and just be myself around women, as I'm stunning as it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I remember reading an article a few months ago. Forget the news website but used data from a dating website.

Said most women up until 40 focus on looks. Then after that age looks take a back seat.
    Ironically enough, it also says men up until 40 do not focus on looks so much. But then after 40 it becomes a bigger deal for them.

My take on that is well... You could have a woman get a lot of attention throughout her life. Even just standing at a bus stop and get hit on. But at 40 you're not going to get as many young buck 18 year olds randomly chatting you up and asking you out. You're no longer in your 20s.
    Also you've dated a lot of "hot" guys who just turned out to be ****. Start to realise more to it than looks.

While on the guys side you spend most of your life throwing crap against the wall trying to pull whatever you can. Very few bonafide Casanova's around despite what guys may say.
    So at 40, you've done the whole getting rejected so much (men are the chasers, women's are the choosers) and probably a failed relationship or two in there. So you're more picky.

My two cents anyways.
    But who wants to be single at 40. The dating game is horrible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭WrigleysExtra

Oakvalley wrote: »
    I do think women can become resentful that they don't get the attention they did when they were younger. Apps like instagram are exposing how common it is for young women to court attention. When that attention disappears I suspect it can often result in resentment.

Attention is the currency in girl world. Instagram is unfortunately over inflating women's egos, 5s think they're 7s, 7s think they're 9s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,408 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Attention is the currency in girl world. Instagram is unfortunately over inflating women's egos, 5s think they're 7s, 7s think they're 9s.

You're dumbing yourself down by putting a value on women .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭bo0li5eumx12kp

I remember reading an article a few months ago. Forget the news website but used data from a dating website.

Said most women up until 40 focus on looks. Then after that age looks take a back seat.
    Ironically enough, it also says men up until 40 do not focus on looks so much. But then after 40 it becomes a bigger deal for them.

My take on that is well... You could have a woman get a lot of attention throughout her life. Even just standing at a bus stop and get hit on. But at 40 you're not going to get as many young buck 18 year olds randomly chatting you up and asking you out. You're no longer in your 20s.
    Also you've dated a lot of "hot" guys who just turned out to be ****. Start to realise more to it than looks.

While on the guys side you spend most of your life throwing crap against the wall trying to pull whatever you can. Very few bonafide Casanova's around despite what guys may say.
    So at 40, you've done the whole getting rejected so much (men are the chasers, women's are the choosers) and probably a failed relationship or two in there. So you're more picky.

Ain't that the truth.

It's like an innate predisposition in the male form, to be horrible and ungainly, or horrible and spineless.
    Either way you're screwed.

My takeaway is, 99.999-to-the-planck-length% of men are limp noodles in bed.

No wonder there's so much gender inequality.

Now, when it really really REALLY comes down to it, there's only a small percentage of women that are actually decent in bed themselves.

However, the "scratch the itch" advantage still falls on their side - enough to be able to nail down some completely deprived sad sack for a residual lifetime of abject misery and child support payments - lol.
    My two cents anyways.

Maybe you're just horrible at it?

• Advertisement

I am a bit disappointed in the OP. I expected to be sold some sort of a system that “exploits the common weaknesses every woman has” that would allow me to go from “beta cuck to alpha hunk”.

For shame OP.

If I had something like that up my sleeve - I certainly wouldn't be sharing my tricks with ya'll.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Unfortunately in the social media world of snapchat filters and airbrushing, lots of people feel like they can only get attention that way.

Unfortunately in the social media world of snapchat filters and airbrushing, lots of people feel like they can only get attention that way.

I have never been on snapchat.

I only found out what instagram was last year.

I hear a lot of people getting sucked into this world of social media.

I simply cannot relate.

I have a troll profile I use on facebook to stalk some ex-hook ups and congratulate myself etc - but outside of that, I'm just not in tune with all this social-media fuss.

i.e. I think it's bullshinanigans, hotties are still hot, on or off cyberspace.

The dating game in Ireland at 40 might be horrible (although I found dating in general in Ireland to be an awkward experience)... not everywhere else. Personally, I love dating in my 40s, but I live and travel around Asia. Far more acceptance of younger women dating older men. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

Ain't that the truth.

It's like an innate predisposition in the male form, to be horrible and ungainly, or horrible and spineless.
    Either way you're screwed.

My takeaway is, 99.999-to-the-planck-length% of men are limp noodles in bed.

No wonder there's so much gender inequality.

Now, when it really really REALLY comes down to it, there's only a small percentage of women that are actually decent in bed themselves.

However, the "scratch the itch" advantage still falls on their side - enough to be able to nail down some completely deprived sad sack for a residual lifetime of abject misery and child support payments - lol.

Do you have a tablet or phone hidden in your rectum that you're sending all this from? Because it appears your head has disappeared entirely up your arse, pal. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,865 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Monokne wrote: »
    Do you have a tablet or phone hidden in your rectum that you're sending all this from? Because it appears your head has disappeared entirely up your arse, pal. :D

He only uses the smaller head anyway so he's safe enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

Oh dear, the red pill warrior has arrived along with it's ridiculous ideas on women and relationships. They seem to think that men somehow don't age or sooooo much better than women...And the latter are only after a beta male provider for his money and resources (whatever that may be)

Sure if he loses his looks and vibrancy we can go find another one amirite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

For shame OP.

Apparently, the key is to have a troll Facebook account to stalk former hook-ups/ a woman you've actually spoken to IRL. Facebook stalking: the mark of the Alpha male

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Do you even bra, lift??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

What a load of old bollox

Jenneke87 wrote: »
    Oh dear, the red pill warrior has arrived along with it's ridiculous ideas on women and relationships. They seem to think that men somehow don't age or sooooo much better than women...

Wrong.

I slate both genders equally.
    Jenneke87 wrote: »
    And the latter are only after a beta male provider for his money and resources (whatever that may be)

It's not "all they're after"; unfortunately - it's all they can get.

That's muh point.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Apparently, the key is to have a troll Facebook account to stalk former hook-ups/ a woman you've actually spoken to IRL. Facebook stalking: the mark of the Alpha male

Alpha, beta, gamma, delta.

I laugh at Mr type A personality.

But then of course I laugh at all former classifications of personality - not least of all cause the one thing that they have in common, is throwing enough muck at a wall until something sticks.

I'm not 'bout that life.

Alpha, beta, gamma, delta.

I laugh at Mr type A personality.

But then of course I laugh at all former classifications of personality - not least of all cause the one thing that they have in common, is throwing enough muck at a wall until something sticks.

I'm not 'bout that life.

What in the actual haemorrhaging fuck are you talking about?? :pac:

jimgoose wrote: »
    What in the actual haemorrhaging fuck are you talking about?? :pac:

Huh?

I thought that was clear.

99% of men = limp noodles

99% of women that have lost their looks = limp noodle facilitators

Spawn the next generation and pray for the miracle that it doesn't rub of on them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

The dating game in Ireland at 40 might be horrible (although I found dating in general in Ireland to be an awkward experience)... not everywhere else. Personally, I love dating in my 40s, but I live and travel around Asia. Far more acceptance of younger women dating older men. :D
    Are you sure they're women?

Huh?

I thought that was clear.

99% of men = limp noodles

99% of women that have lost their looks = limp noodle facilitators

Spawn the next generation and pray for the miracle that it doesn't rub of on them.

Don't extrapolate too much based on your own limp noodle! :D

Edgware wrote: »
    Are you sure they're women?

Oddly enough, I had such an encounter in Thailand about a decade ago. Was totally fooled until we got into bed. Full body workover, and found out later, that "she'd" spent a small fortune for the whole package. Physically, extremely little sign that "she" wasn't naturally female. Some small surgical scars but nothing else. Quite impressive, TBH. One of the most beautiful people I've ever known personally. Mannerisms were different than a natural female... but I'm bisexual, so it wasn't such a turnoff, once I got past the shock phase.

Since then though, although I've encountered a few in China and Japan, they're not very common outside of Thailand. Judging from threads here, trans are far more common in Europe/US than in Asia... so you might want to be more careful than me.. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Maybe you place yourself in too high regard in terms of the dating game?

I could grab a clipboard and stop randomers on the street and ask "how good are you at dating?" and the people from genuinely great to havent gotten laid in years will all say how they're "not bad at it actually" - so, please, spare me your comments ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭twill

Yes, dear. Women want to be divorced with children and have to fight for the pittance that might contribute a little towards their costs, to have to pay rent and childcare from one wage instead of two, etc. That's the ambition of every woman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

twill wrote: »
    Yes, dear. Women want to be divorced with children and have to fight for the pittance that might contribute a little towards their costs, to have to pay rent and childcare from one wage instead of two, etc. That's the ambition of every woman.
    **** that **** ..i am marrying rich and old and waiting until he dies. Im classy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭Lillyfae

**** that **** ..i am marrying rich and old and waiting until he dies. Im classy!

Or you could take control over your own destiny and do whatever tf you want.

Lillyfae wrote: »
    Or you could take control over your own destiny and do whatever tf you want.

That IS what I want! :mad:

Every lil girl has a dream.

Cij-WE4WsAExWg5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭badabing106

What kind of trap do these wimmin use to snare the men? Venus fly trap?

Unlike the venus fly trap that spits poison at its target to stun,immobilise snare, and entrap. The female uses much more covert methods to bag and snag their target including subtle persuasive hypnotic induction techniques.

A classic example would be indirect suggestion. That magazine left on the corner of the table with wedding photos on it. The man might not conciously see what's going on, but his subconscious will pick up on it

Hypnotic verbal commands. Instead of saying "Honey don't stay out too late with Pete and his flirty female friends"

"If you come home early tonight, I'll be wearing those naughty red panties that you like"

Unlike the venus fly trap that spits poison at its target to stun,immobilise snare, and entrap. The female uses much more covert methods to bag and snag their target including subtle persuasive hypnotic induction techniques.

A classic example would be indirect suggestion. That magazine left on the corner of the table with wedding photos on it. The man might not conciously see what's going on, but his subconscious will pick up on it

Hypnotic verbal commands. Instead of saying "Honey don't stay out too late with Pete and his flirty female friends"

"If you come home early tonight, I'll be wearing those naughty red panties that you like"

Also plastic surgery!

In way the guy is doing indirect suggestion ..hey wear those panties you hate and i will stop hanging with pete and his friends!

• Advertisement

...In way the guy is doing indirect suggestion ..hey wear those panties you hate and i will stop hanging with pete and his friends!

No, we don't think that many moves ahead. :D

No, we don't think that many moves ahead. :D

Well then you need to LEARN! ;)

More fun when the guy plays too! ;)

Well then you need to LEARN! ;)

More fun when the guy plays too! ;)

That unpossible. Beer now, later sex.