Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women snaring a man before they lose their looks/vibrancy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Merkolly70 wrote: »
    Seriously

Why are you responding to something that wasn't directed towards you? You're hardly using two accounts are you!?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

If a lot women are honest with themselves they'll recognise that they don't really find their husband sexy.
    Is it scientific research or your personal opinion this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

I have a breakfast picnic every morning making daisy chains with my hair in pigtails I swear ( cute happy carefree?) And Im old and decrepit cos Im over 31!

Do you think you are as attractive now as you were when you were younger?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Omackeral wrote: »
    All you play with is your micropenis. I'd say you're hung like a McDonalds chip.

Let's bing back post of the day and make this one it.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭WrigleysExtra

If a lot women are honest with themselves they'll recognise that they don't really find their husband sexy.

Would you blame them? 90% of mem I see don't take care of themselves. They're in terrible shape, dress badly, poor hygiene.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Melania Frump

Ironicname wrote: »
    Do you think you are as attractive now as you were when you were younger?

Even more so.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

anewme wrote: »
    Must be read in a REGGAE voice.

Wah gwan?

Would you blame them? 90% of mem I see don't take care of themselves. They're in terrible shape, dress badly, poor hygiene.

You seem to study a lot of "mem".

I'm sure the 10% of rides make up for it.

We all need a hobby I suppose.

A lot of people here need to accept reality, there is more to life than being attractive.

*furiously takes notes*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭anewme

A lot of people here need to accept reality, there is more to life than being attractive. Look at all the people having tantrums at the suggestion that people lose their looks.

The suggestion here though is women lose their looks?

• Advertisement

A lot of people here need to accept reality, there is more to life than being attractive. Look at all the people having tantrums at the suggestion that people lose their looks.

Chore sex guy, when you grow up and actually have relationships you will learn what a tantrum actually is.

Even more so.

Fair play. Unfortunately, the probability is that your confidence is misplaced. But your self assurance is admirable.

Fair play. Unfortunately, the probability is that your confidence is misplaced. But your self assurance is admirable.

Its not misplaced. I was very ugly 10 years ago :/

Do you disagree?

Yep.

Its not misplaced. I was very ugly 10 years ago :/

And you got better looking? Fair play.

But you have aged 10 years...

And you got better looking? Fair play.

But you have aged 10 years...

Im like a fine wine I improved.
    And I learned that I didnt care about anybody elses opinion of me either.

anewme wrote:
    The suggestion here though is women lose their looks?

People retain their level of attractiveness despite aging? Is that what you are saying?

Women never lose their looks?? Ok then, good luck with that.

A good looking 20 year old will be a good looking 40 year old, 50 year old, etc.

We all age, we don't lose our looks.

Women never lose their looks, their looks change. Atractiveness, yes women start to lose that. So also do men.

People retain their level of attractiveness despite aging? Is that what you are saying?

That was never said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,422 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

*furiously takes notes*

I'm actually compiling a handbook with all these useful nuggets of information.

It might take a while because I am in rather a rush to snare a man I'm not attracted to. My plan is to occasionally placate him with sex when he completes some household chores, most Pavlovian of me. I shall also be tied up mourning the demise of my youth, looks, charm and cute personality.

Im like a fine wine I improved. And I learned that I didnt care about anybody elses opinion of me either.

And that's great. Honestly.

But objectively, it's highly doubtful that you are becoming more attractive the older you get.

Your confidence is admirable and you obviously don't need affirmation, but reality and probability says you more than likely aren't as pretty as you used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭badabing106

I'm actually compiling a handbook with all these useful nuggets of information.

It might take a while because I am in rather a rush to snare a man I'm not attracted to. My plan is to occasionally placate him with sex when he completes some household chores

Charity sex is a very common part of an ongoing relationship that has lasted several years, and is in fact intended to enhance the relationship. Charity sex can be seen as a kind of investment in the relationship. Like other investments, you might not see the benefits at the moment, but you increase the prospects of reaping these benefits later on. Charity sex may not be enjoyable, but it typically does not involve suffering. It occurs during an ongoing intimate relationship and is a superficial, isolated activity that, as in pity sex, may be at odds with the current relationship between the two partners

But objectively, it's highly doubtful that you are becoming more attractive the older you get.

Your confidence is admirable and you obviously don't need affirmation, but reality and probability says you more than likely aren't as pretty as you used to be.

Are you becoming more attractive?

Are you as pretty as you used to be?

Where are you gone? Homework? Or bedtime?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Charity sex is a very common part of an ongoing relationship that has lasted several years, and is in fact intended to enhance the relationship. Charity sex can be seen as a kind of investment in the relationship. Like other investments, you might not see the benefits at the moment, but you increase the prospects of reaping these benefits later on. Charity sex may not be enjoyable, but it typically does not involve suffering.

Don't you mean Chore sex, guy?

Well you are entitled to your opinion but to be quite honest I couldnt care less about your patronising.

:wow :rolleyes:

Double wow with bells on.

anewme wrote:
    Are you becoming more attractive?

anewme wrote:
    Are you as pretty as you used to be?

Not in the slightest. I'm aware of the ravages of time

But I'm not claiming to be a fine wine.

• Advertisement

Charity sex, chore sex, pity sex. It's all men talking about this. Don't think women have the attitude you men think we have.

Advertisement