Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent in Waterford

Options
  • 25-07-2020 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi everybody!
    I and my partner are moving to Waterford soon.
    We are two healthcare professionals and we'll be working at UHW.

We are looking for a pet friendly apartment/house because we have a small puggy with us, but it seems impossible!

I tried to contact most of the agencies on daft.ie but the answer it's always the same "Apologies Luca
    I‘m afraid this property does not except pets".

Help! Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Italish wrote: »
    Hi everybody!

We are looking for a pet friendly apartment/house because we have a small puggy with us, but it seems impossible!

I tried to contact most of the agencies on daft.ie but the answer it's always the same "Apologies Luca

Help! Any advice?

sadly this is very common, nationwide by the looks of it. sorry i cant be of much help, best of luck with things

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭Be right back

Hi everybody!

Help! Any advice?

Have you tried looking on Daft for properties in neighbouring counties?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Italish

Have you tried looking on Daft for properties in neighbouring counties?

Yep. Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭Be right back

Yep. Thank you!

It's not ideal but there is a few properties that allow pets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

With the wit going online theres 4k plus empty beds now available in town surely its a renters marken and a substantial drop must be on the way🀔

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Hoffmans wrote: »
    With the wit going online theres 4k plus empty beds now available in town surely its a renters marken and a substantial drop must be on the way��

you d think that alright, but sometimes that just doesnt happen, tis a weird market, its a mess for everybody, including landlords, was told, some grand or so properties, are absolute kips

Advertisement