Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boardsies getting it on

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Hammer89 wrote: »
    Let's blame your man who started taking photographs of your one's feet, resulting in Boards' meet-ups forever being cancelled. I wasn't there obviously, but I would've gone along to future events, to put faces to the names, but that deviant ruined it all.

Never happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

Never happened.

It did aye. The pictures are still on my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭abcabc123123

Yeah some strange people used to turn up to the boards beers.

DJ Spider and CoolGuy are two I remember who made people feel uncomfortable.

I met my wife at a night out organised by the BGRH forum.

Night of a Thousand Corsets.

Don't forget your Carnation Condensed Milk.
    I only ever hooked up with one person at a boards beer. It was an AH beer and she was a randomer who happened to be in the pub at the time. I brought her to a BGRH beer a week or two later. Shockingly it didn't last :pac:

Two other boardsies hooked up at that beer and are married with kids now though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Many, many, many years ago I had frequented boards beers. I did bring my then (non boards) GF to one and introduced her to Wibbs, funnily enough she dumped me shortly after

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Many, many, many years ago I had frequented boards beers. I did bring my then (non boards) GF to one and introduced her to Wibbs, funnily enough she dumped me shortly after

Ruh Roh.

latest?cb=20130409140332

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

To be fair, that was her having some good sense. "You thought introducing me to that thundering fcukwit was a good plan?? Hmmm I worry about you if that's the company you keep".

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Wibbs wrote: »
    To be fair, that was her having some good sense. "You thought introducing me to that thundering fcukwit was a good plan?? Hmmm I worry about you if that's the company you keep".

My thoughts exactly...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

I remember one halloween meet up years ago there was a boardsie with a snake in her handbag, a real life snake!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Galadriel wrote:
    I remember one halloween meet up years ago there was a boardsie with a snake in her handbag, a real life snake!

Is....is this an innuendo.....?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Pter wrote: »
    Is....is this an innuendo.....?

Haha, nope, she decided to head out to the boards Halloween night out with her pet snake, some crazy nights were had!

• Advertisement
Advertisement