Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Semi-flexible fares

• 21-07-2017 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi, I haven't used this before so apologies for the basic questions.

The site says I can use the train before or after the one I booked.

If I'm booked for the 3pm train, and the next train is 4pm, can I go to the station after 3pm and print my ticket as normal, or will the system think I missed my 3pm train?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,045 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

You can print anytime. Something to note as well is if it's a last minute booking someone wants to do and the service you want is booked out, book the next service and travel on the earlier one. Your seat won't be booked for you but you can travel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭howiya

Doesn't affect me but received this word of warning from IR today regarding flexible tickets for tomorrow... Worth bearing in mind
    Dear,
    You are booked on a service departing Saturday 22nd of July. As you may be aware a number of events are taking place such as the Clare vs. Tipperary Hurling Quarter Final in Cork, the Mayo vs. Cork qualifier in Limerick and the U2 concert in Croke Park. We expect a large number of customers to be travelling on our services throughout the day.
    Due to the large numbers travelling, we would like to advise our customers that the only way of guaranteeing travel is to travel on the service on which you are booked. Customers who are travelling on Semi Flexible and Flexible tickets should be aware that the ability to transfer to another service is subject to availability and is not guaranteed.
    As the safety of our customers is our priority, any customers who engage in anti-social behaviour or are intoxicated will be not be permitted to travel on any service.
    We hope you enjoy your journey with us on Saturday 22nd of July and look forward to welcoming you on board.

Advertisement