Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi Lisence Number

Options
  • 13-07-2017 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I had a really bad experience with a taxi driver this evening coming home this evening in Dublin.

Unfortunately my phone died and I couldn't take his lisence number of driver number down. I have his name is there anyway for me to get the driver/lisence number as I want to report him.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,542 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

MaggyB wrote: »
    I had a really bad experience with a taxi driver this evening coming home this evening in Dublin.

Unfortunately my phone died and I couldn't take his lisence number of driver number down. I have his name is there anyway for me to get the driver/lisence number as I want to report him.

Thanks

By Law, he should have given you a receipt?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 MaggyB

My Law, he should have given you a receipt?

I got a receipt emailed to me but the only details on it are the name of the driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Mr.Frame

MaggyB wrote: »
    I got a receipt emailed to me but the only details on it are the name of the driver.

You said you had a bad experience with the driver, so why didnt you just get out.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 MaggyB

Mr.Frame wrote: »
    You said you had a bad experience with the driver, so why didnt you just get out.

I was on the M50 - not practical to get out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,414 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Contact this link and see if they can help with the details you have.

https://www.psv.ie/taxi-complaints/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Mr.Frame wrote: »
    What kind if question is that? They'd still have to pay what was on the meter

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Roadhawk

elperello wrote: »
    Contact this link and see if they can help with the details you have.

https://www.psv.ie/taxi-complaints/

You can also log a complaint here:
    https://www.transportforireland.ie/taxi/taxi-compliments-complaints/

Are there any contact details on the receipt? I'm sure you could contact them and ask for a taxi/driver number?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭bobbyss

MaggyB wrote:

What happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Mr.Frame

What kind if question is that? They'd still have to pay what was on the meter

A perfectly reasonable, valid question.You ask to get out of the car, very simple

Advertisement