Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HANGOVER CURES!!!!!!

Options
  • 28-06-1999 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

well whats more real in life then hang over cures smile.gif everyone has had at least one and most ppl way to many then they want to remember soo any magical cures
    all i know is drink about 4 pints of water befor going to sleep , which i havent got to try yet i normaly drink oen get to fu[ken tired then go alseep on the sofa
    post in what ever u got anyway
    tec(save my ickle head plz)no

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

dont drink is one cure

stay drunk is another cure

or drink a bloody mary. works wonders. seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Graysonn

Try having something sweet preferably before you go to sleep.
    As hangovers are partly cause by a low bloodsugar level (as well as dehydration)something with a lot of sugar can help prevent one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

aye ya that water thing works for me
    plus um well if ure ****ing dying in the morning.....save a little drink the nite b4 and then knock it back in the morning!
    perfect cure
    and it bloody works trust me
    i drank 12....(omg yes 12!) bottles of bacardi (omg bottles! yes bottles FULL bottles)
    and i was dying sat morning so i just had another two and witin a few minutes to half an hour i was flying it
    ya ok i was prolly all drunk again but hey it works smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

If u drank 12 bottles of Bacardi I respectfully suggest u would be dead. Perhaps it was Bacardi Breezer which is an entirely different matter but nonetheless amazing as any more than 6 of those syrupy horrors and I'd be pukin' sugar.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Water definitly works. I usually drink a pint before I goto bed and leave another beside me for that 5 a.m. thirst attack. Of course there is the small problem of dying for a **** and you can't bring yourself to move.

Draco

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

have a few cans get whacked have a shower in the mornin laverly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Drink heavily the night before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

anti-freeze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Hot shower and very hot very strong coffee.

And stay away from computer screens... :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

don't eat if/when u get up.
    especially milk cos that'll screw u over.
    toast is cool tho.
    try to stay in bed till early evening listening to pink floyd, thats what i call a cure.
    oh yeah if u get a chance eat a nice big curry after comin out of the pub mmm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

nah im bollixed for sure so cos my hang over doesnt hit till bout 5/6pm, its ****ed up, ill be grand all day then WHAM bout dinner time ill just die...

drugs are good smile.gif)

<////////////////##~~ ~~

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Graysonn

It's all a load of crap. I was guzzling water all morning. From 5am.At nine I thought the world really had ended. Feicken Smirnoff. And do you think Baz has asprin in his bathroom? Oh no! That would be logical. He has to black out and get out easy. And to top it all off he wanders in at about 12 with a whole bottle of the thiungs...*******.

Advertisement