Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I wonder who could be responsible for all the illegal dumping....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭irishproduce

To be fair, we know full well who did this.
    But I think general population should bear some responsibility for handing over their rubbish to these guys collecting.

I had one at my door the other week asking had I rubbish to be taken away.
    I know full well that if I hand over anything for disposal, then it is only going to be fúcked onto the side of the road somewhere by the lads collecting it - again we all know who operates this little earner.

So when they are looking to do rubbish disposal for you, don't do it because they are only dumping it for the council to look after. Meanwhile they pocket the money and spend it on jeeps and lavish luxuries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Raheem Euro

I'd have to do an itinerary of the area first and see who lives there before speculating on who did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

We all know who did it. Let's not beat around the bush.

It was the liberal mainstream media.

They were hanging around my estate last night as well, lurking near an alleyway aggressively looking for quotes.

My elderly neighbour was terrified. She tried to take the mic off them, and they karate-chopped her on the arm! Guards had to be called and all.

Annoyingly, that only made more of them turn up.

Had enough!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

I've seen the same up at the Moyne Park Halting site near Baldoyle. The place was basically surrounded in rubbish, all types of stuff including hazardous material. Just type in Moyne Road Baldoyle County Dublin into google earth and have a look. Terrible to think people are coming out of their way and driving into the fields to dump rubbish there. Makes the travellers look bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

I've seen the same up at the Moyne Park Halting site near Baldoyle. The place was basically surrounded in rubbish, all types of stuff including hazardous material. Just type in Moyne Road Baldoyle County Dublin into google earth and have a look. Terrible to think people are coming out of their way and driving into the fields to dump rubbish there. Makes the travellers look bad.

visible at 53.408689, -6.141268, a huge and no doubt unsanitary mess. For some reason the Google Street View car didn't drive around that estate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Settled people drove up there dumped their waste threatened the inhabitants with violence if they called the guards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

This sounds familiar...

However, the members of three families on the halting site refused to move into the new homes and a standoff over facilities for horses and possible disturbance money ensued.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,689 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Laying cables everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭questionmark?

This sounds familiar...

However, the members of three families on the halting site refused to move into the new homes and a standoff over facilities for horses and possible disturbance money ensued.

They must be horrified that after all that effort people are dumping rubbish beside their estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

If a traveller came up to my house trying to give me free money I wouldn't take it off them. You'd want to get your head tested if you think getting into any sort of deal with them is a good idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Well....it wasn't the Mexicans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Those settled folk, up to no good as usual :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Johnnyhpipe

Creamers

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

ElChe32 wrote: »
    Well....it wasn't the Mexicans

Build the wall tarmac driveway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Your all rascist nazis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Times I'd love if there was a real Tommy Vercetti.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I did it and I'd do it again if it wasn't for all you meddling kid's muahhaha hahahaaaaaahaha

Advertisement