Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

12 months free Amazon Prime Video for eir broadband customers

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭R11

wonski wrote: »
    You must however remember to cancel before the 12 months with amazon is up.

I've signed up to this but never use it.... How do I cancel so I don't get charged after the 12 months?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,929 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Go into your Amazon account click subscriptions and click cancel, or turn off recurring payment. Either should work.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭R11

Go into your Amazon account click subscriptions and click cancel, or turn off recurring payment. Either should work.

Thanks. Went into "membership & subscriptions" option.... But it says "no subscription found".....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I’ve recently signed up to this deal with Eir bit I can’t make an account on its website because it wants a ‘broadband reference number’. This is different to the account number. Anyone know how I get this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Can you see more than I can see here as an option?

Strange, here's what I see:

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Slipperydodger

drake70 wrote: »
    Strange, here's what I see:

When you clink into that link can you send me through the direct link so I can click on it to see if that works for me.
    Thanks

When you clink into that link can you send me through the direct link so I can click on it to see if that works for me.
    Thanks

https://my.eir.ie/device-management

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Slipperydodger

drake70 wrote: »

Didn't work... I give up! :mad:

Didn't work... I give up! :mad:

Are you logged into your MyEir account?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55 ✭✭gerandy

When I activated Amazon prime my contact rescheduled to the new date from when I activated it. Never had before but do yo still have to pay for some fims and video on Amazon prime even if you have the eir membership or else I am not setup correctly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭PhilOssophy

gerandy wrote: »
    When I activated Amazon prime my contact rescheduled to the new date from when I activated it. Never had before but do yo still have to pay for some fims and video on Amazon prime even if you have the eir membership or else I am not setup correctly.

Your eir contract rescheduled?

Advertisement