Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golfshop365

Options
  • 19-05-2010 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Has anyone ever used this website?? www.golfshop365.com

Yesterday, in a moment of madness and against my better judgement, I bought a Ping Rapture V2 driver on this site for significantly less than it would cost on most other sites.

In the cool light of day, I'm beginning to feel that I've made a major boo boo. Even though the site is very professionally built, there are a couple of little things that are making me feel more than a little suspicious.

Have any of you guys used this site??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Kace

Site looks extremely good and above board alright - although looks can be very very deceiving on that Interweb thingy.

Let us know the verdict on your Rapture when it arrives - if it does actually arrive ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭brians947

personally i would worry since Ping don't sell there clubs on websites. For instance read this

http://www.onlinegolf.co.uk/pages/ping_internet_policy/index.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭f22

Did you wake up with a sore ass this morning, because you've been shafted my friend!

Prague office, US dollars, Ping clubs ........... Alarm bells

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭IITYWYBMAD

http://judgespot.com/review/golfshop365.com

Looks like they're scammers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Mister Sifter

I'll say it again... i can't believe people are actually stupid enough to believe that these websites are real. They deserve all the get.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭IITYWYBMAD

I'll say it again... i can't believe people are actually stupid enough to believe that these websites are real. They deserve all the get.

The websites are real, it's just the products are non-existent :-]. But you are correct, nobody should give out their CC number without doing a 2 minute google and checking it out. I know Licksy had an announcement for some time entitled "If it looks too good to be true....". Caveat emptor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Daithio9

It's hardly that surprising now is it?. There's one born every minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭thegen

Has anyone ever used this website?? www.golfshop365.com

Yesterday, in a moment of madness and against my better judgement, I boughtpaid for a Ping Rapture V2 driver on this site that I will probably never see.

In the cool light of day, I'm beginning to feel that I've made a major boo boo. Even though the site is very professionally built, there are a couple of little things that are making me feel more than a little suspicious.

Have any of you guys used this site??

Fixed your post. Your judgement was correct and you still went ahead. Still it could have been for a lot more money. Lesson learnt the hard way.

I have bought a few clubs online but have always stuck with sites that have good reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭D Hayes

Here's the domain name information - the details of the guy who registered it are there. Could help -

http://whois.domaintools.com/golfshop365.com

Advertisement