Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tough Mudder training - July 2015

Options
  • 28-02-2015 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,
    I am just wondering if anyone around the city knows of any gyms (near to city centre) that might be doing any tough mudder specific training! I am really interested in signing up for it but feel that I could need a more structured training approach by a trainer or a class. Theres about 4 and a half months to train and i know its not for the faint of heart so any suggestions/ideas would be great!

Thanks,
    D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

its not as tough as people make it out. its not a competitive race, more focused on everyone finishing and helping those that need help. you wouldn't need tot rain specifically for it. just start doing some running until you can do 10k maybe once a week, and work on body weight exercises.

if your set on a class, then look for any circuit based class, and do the running in your own time.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭12thofthe12th

Active fitness has some sort of group training going on for Tough Mudder, you have to be a member to join the group though as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ltd

Has anybody heard of a bus going from Galway to Tough Mudder on the 12th (Sunday)?

Advertisement