Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone now offering free any network text or free Voda calls and text for life.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭zacseph

ProjectC wrote: »
    seems to me that their just mimicking meteors offer. ... except

charging 10c more to call other networks

no free vocimail

13c texts again

basically you'll pay that bit more for the number one network in ireland and there not afraid to admit it by charging that bit more

6c minimum?? disgraceful really.

Well, they really do seem to be mimmicking meteor, but far as i can see, the biggest difference with them is that vodafone aren't raising the price of their international calls by several hundred percent!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Is this offer still on? They're advertising it on their website but also saying it's been over since 30th March, when you look closely at the T&C's! Is that false advertising?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Jackob

This thread was started back in 2008!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 TC cork

friend had phone replaced by 3 with very little hassle
    bought in September replaced in April...fair play:)

Jackob wrote: »
    This thread was started back in 2008!
    Yeah but it's still going....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,945 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Offer is over! New customers will be charged for each and every last text and call that they make from their phone on vodafone... O2 and meteor still have the offer though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,945 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Advertisement

Oh right, sorry lads, when I last checked it the date it ended was March 31st... dammit and now I'm after moving to O2 already :(

Advertisement