Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Extra 20% off sale prices @ Timberland UK + PM/PW/AP

Options
  • 12-07-2018 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭

For whatever reason, this offer seems to be available in every Country except Ireland.
    You can choose UK and get free delivery to PM/PW/AP

Use code for an extra 20% off at checkout SALE20

Sale up to 50% off
    https://www.timberland.co.uk/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Doesn't seem to do anything when I click apply for the extra money off.

EDIT: Microsoft edge problem, worked in IE, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭jamesd

Worked for me on the 3rd go.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

last couple of times i tried to use the uk site it would not deliver to the parcel motel address in NI. anyone else have this problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭thebiglad

duffysfarm wrote: »
    last couple of times i tried to use the uk site it would not deliver to the parcel motel address in NI. anyone else have this problem?

Had the same problem with BodyShop - found using postcode - BT36 4PX for Parcel Motel worked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭ifElseThen

Suckit wrote: »
    For whatever reason, this offer seems to be available in every Country except Ireland

The timberland Ireland shop is a franchise and not run by timberland international.

• Advertisement

duffysfarm wrote: »
    Had same issue on eBay with littlewood clearance. Signed up with addresspal as they use a mainland UK address so it went through.
    I use timberland.eu usually

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭thebiglad

ifElseThen wrote: »
    Had same issue on eBay with littlewood clearance. Sig ed up with addresspal as they use a mainland UK address so it went through.
    I use timberland.eu usually

I tried AddressPal and Parcel Wizard with Bodyshop - I think they have blocked all of these as they know we are ordering from ROI and want to force us the way overpriced ROI version of their sites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

The timberland Ireland shop is a franchise and not run by timberland international.
    Edit
    Regular stores are but kildare village store is owned by parent company

https://www.vfc.com/brands

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭RobTheLad

Anyone else waiting on confirmation email? Got an email from Paypal, but nothing from the Timberland website

• Registered Users Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

yeah I got a confirmation and shipped email yesterday and I ordered through Parcel Wizard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Are you sure the site is included?

They have the same low stock in items I am looking at on the German and UK site. So all must be coming from same Warehouse.
    Only now when I add the code, I am getting
    You have entered a duplicate promotion code "SALE20".

And the code won't work. I had just noticed something else I wanted when I went back to browse.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Just a heads up, if you are looking for something and running low on stock or sold out, these two sites seem to have the sale prices.

https://www.seventythree.co.uk/ - Requires AP/PM/PW Returns are at your own cost until it reaches them. Not sure if that means you get refunded.

https://www.timberlandireland.ie/ - Irish Franchise?

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭kaji

SALE20 code doesn't work anymore :(

Suckit wrote: »

This is the franchise run site.

Advertisement