Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Starbucks Petite

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

What's a Starbuck's Petite?:confused::o

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Those red macaroon looking things..

starbucks-red.jpg

* awaits the "Starbucks are a rip-off!111! They'd want to give you that free every time and 50% off the price of a coffee. Maxol €2 "cuppa tar" with a 7 day old sausage roll ftw!" *

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭degsie

Do you get EVERYTHING on the plate....????

voucher_petites.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

degsie wrote: »
    Do you get EVERYTHING on the plate....????

No.
    I got a shortbread bickie....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I wouldnt embarrass myself by printing off a voucher to get one free biscuit after buying their coffee. :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

anniehoo wrote: »
    I wouldnt embarrass myself by printing off a voucher to get one free biscuit after buying their coffee. :(

They are nice bickies though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭homer911

Butlers - better coffee and a choccie every day of the week..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

What's a handcrafted beverage?
    You mean they grow the coffebean, nurture it, ripen it there and then, crush it, mix it and brew some H20 and stick it into a caressed cup?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

I can report back that the Chocolate Torte is quite divine!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Basq wrote: »
    Those red macaroon looking things..

starbucks-red.jpg

* awaits the "Starbucks are a rip-off!111! They'd want to give you that free every time and 50% off the price of a coffee. Maxol €2 "cuppa tar" with a 7 day old sausage roll ftw!" *

Pictured are Red Velvet Whoopie Pies ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement