Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hatemail

Options
  • 12-05-2010 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

Everyone gets them at some point. You've just double perfected a jump happy Ryu and get a message explaining in delightfully coherant English how ****e you are.
    Post up your best and brightest hatemail here and share their literary genius with the world!

Got this in response to 2 white washes and one perfect, after which he quit. During those matches he spent the whole time screaming into the mike how I was cheating by grabbing him out of the air with Rose's U1 and Soul Throw.
    gway ya dirty scanger ya sad waste of space go pull de balls off ur self over cammy

I love this one because a half hour previously I'd sent him a "GG" and he responded with "Yeah, GG, nice Rose". Then I met him again and he sent the following after a ragequit =D
    get a life u bogger bastard

Tis a darn shame both of these lads were Irish. Bringing down our rep they are.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Later no skill! Cant wait to kic ur ass in SSF4 where everything is balanced for pros like me to kick noobs like you ass : )

Havent had one in Super yet, this is the last one I got in vanilla

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Ken B's hatemail is hilarious and weird beyond belief.

Unky Chop Chops inbox is pure hatemail, I've seen such an inbox bile before. He really is easy to hate though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Was kicking some guys ass as Cammy (him as Guile) when he rage quit before the end of the second round. Sent me a message saying
    I play charge and i dont turtle. Can you say the same?

which I didn't understand, because
    A. Cammy isn't charge.
    2. Even if she was, I wasn't turtling with her
    D. He was turtling.

I asked him if he wanted to try out my Chun... no reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Everybody gets hatemail because like elephants,some people are just jerks.

I'm not too fond of these kind of threads and think they're totally unnecessary and borderline triumphalism.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

I like hatemail. It's lol. Haven't had much at all in Super but one memorable situation was when I beat some guy nateshi in Ranked. He called me a scrub. He was playing Dee Jay so I just sent him "YOUR PROBLEM IS YOU GOT NO RHYTHM" every time he messaged me. The reason this is worth mentioning is because he actually replied to it. A lot. I said nothing else and I got a grand total of Ten replies from him about how my pathetic Cammy can't do instant dive kicks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Pussy ur ****

Was going to send back: "and yet I see a Victory screen, how odd". That was too long though for my poor thumbs on the message screen so he got ":) gg"

Nothing for a while.

Next day when I turn on console
    fuk off faget

:D Love it! Same guy hit Doom with a few messages too - hopefully he'll put them up here. Was wondering if we were able to get a name & shame thread going!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

sending and receiving hate is great fun..
    if your not in you cant win..

some xbl hero tribalguyuk or something like that ,

i wrecked him in champ mode and he said i got lucky so i invited him to a player match beat him twice and left..
    than he said best of 5 and some other random hate so i played again and won and quit.

Then he started going into super rage mode sent me about 50 messages saying that i was not a true warrior and he meant to say first to 5 so i didn't really win and i was a scrub and had 2 much time etc..

.i kept txting him saying just go away at this point i;m gettin a message every 40 seconds,
    he kept sending hate than i went to play battlefield and he came on that 2 and joined my game and started spouting garbage it was ridiculous it went on for like 6 hours..

it was fantastic:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

I got a whole pile of new hatemail recently....I'll have to fish some out doozys tonight. One memorable one was a simple 'You're garbage' after I beat his(admittedly impressive)Blanka in endless battle. He then proceeded to abuse me verbally, until I beat all 6 other players in the lobby and jumped out before I had to rematch!

A blanka player mocking a Vega player is incredibly rich.....especially when Claw has won.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Haven't got any yet since I got the xbox however I got a few over the course of playing regular SF4. Surprisingly though, I used to get a lot more positive friendly gg type messages rather than abusive ones.

The best abusive one, well it wasn't really abusive as such but was once when some American guy I was playing quit after the first round when I was playing Balrog. He then sent me a message ranting how he refuses to play as or against Balrog as he's a racist stereotype and it offends him.
    I then replied saying how if he takes the game that seriously that he must be seriously limiting his experience of the game as half the cast is a stereotype in some way. His response? He called me a holocaust denier. :confused:

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Was playing Bison and came up against a reasonable Zangief.
    Anyway he won a close fight.

As chance would have it I came up against the same guy again and decided to pick Sagat to try and keep Zangief at range.
    After I won he sends me this:
    wrote:
    lol cant handle losing? get a penis or 1 you can see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

I got this terrible hatemail from an Irish player when I asked him for a game.

He wouldn't play me and came up with an infantile, but probably true, excuse.
    I think he's on boards too, it's the message highlighted in green.

8656a.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Best one I ever got was "Obama owns Bush"

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

Bush80 wrote: »
    Best one I ever got was "Obama owns Bush"
    brilliant:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

"lol ur not good"

That was from months back, I forget who it was or what the context was (other than that I won). It just stuck in my head because it has a strange, trippy, zen quality to it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Ok guys. No naming people on this thread, especially those who aren't on boards to defend themselves.

Except for terry,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Why not?

anyway: http://www.rage-quitters.com/

has some good uns.

I love giving/recieving it...I sent a zangief some last night, he kept just doing lariats in his own corner.

also i was drunk.

came accross a ton of autofire users too.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

My god this is the funniest thread ever.

I'll never forget a guy from vanilla who i beat twice and 3rd time fighting him he won and left and told me i was garbage because i missed an srk fadc ultra,, He said "Focus attack dash FAIL" So i asked for a rematch... He then sent this message over and over and over, it read "Why dont you go read the losers manual" I actually had to block him because of how many times he kept sending it. A week later he was still sending the odd msg. The funny thing is that 2 of my friends on psn know the guys and he done the same thing...

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Why not?
    Legal issues regarding slander, I would imagaine.

D4RK ONION wrote: »

pfff they started it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    It'll be a cold day in hell when xXxMcMuPpEtBrAiNxXx wins a case in court regarding defamation of his gamertag...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

If someone sends you a message, its hardly slander.

and gamertags arent names. usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

This is gold!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Ok guys. No naming people on this thread, especially those who aren't on boards to defend themselves.

Except for terry,
    Don't see why you can't name people. They sent the message very willingly. It's free to be public domain once they send it. Same policy applies to PM's on boards iirc.

"Go fcuk yer mum you paddy ****"

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Jim wrote: »
    Don't see why you can't name people. They sent the message very willingly. It's free to be public domain once they send it. Same policy applies to PM's on boards iirc.

"Go fcuk yer mum you paddy ****"

Pretty much wrong on both counts, as it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

That's fair enough.

Wouldn't want to upset anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

My message center doesn't have half my stuff for some reason, Bah.

Sad that some legal mumbo-jumbo prevents naming and shaming. I mean, come on if you're a big enough asshat to stick your neck out and spout such BS to people you deserve to at very least be called out on it and mocked for your insolence. That anonymity is what makes these wretches feel big enough to mouth off in the first place.

I'll be a happy man when this makes it into production: http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2008/8/1/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Man I wish my inbox held more or they didn't expire so quickly..i get so much hatemail and i encourage it. all part of the game.
    The latest one i got was
    "your ken is as dry as me grannys f*nny pal your boring to play against i look for fun when i play"

ha ha grannys fanny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

"your ken is as dry as me grannys f*nny pal your boring to play against i look for fun when i play"

I'm sure he does, shame his granny isn't cutting the mustard. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

I know, I wondered how he found out it was so dry in the first place..The mind boggles

Advertisement