Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DID Electrical Midnight Sale

Options
  • 26-08-2009 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

DID are holding a midnight sale tomorrow from 6 to midnight. Advert says its a stock clearance with up to 20% off so would assume that they are getting rid of old stock or last ones. Went to one of these midnight sales in Kilkenny last year and it was great, got a 8MP Panasonic SLR for 90 euro... was a last one and the box was a bit worn but perfect otherwise. Good for a look if you are in the market for some cheap electrical goods!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

appreciate the info.

you clearly do work there, but thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

Antigone05 wrote: »
    appreciate the info.

you clearly do work there, but thanks.

He might not work there - its just coincidence that most of his posts are about DID :)

Neonitrix

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

If I thought for minute that my local DID (Lucan) had a 8MP Panasonic SLR for 90 euro , Id be there in a flash* ... but I doubt it.

*excuse the pun ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭long_b

Can anyone tell me how much the cheapest washing machines at the sale please ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭FredH3as

long_b wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how much the cheapest washing machines at the sale please ?
    Eh...ring them and ask????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭Spipov

is there anything interesting at all there?as in anything actually reduced thats worth it?

i was in currys liffey valley today, u should have seen the ON SALE !!!!! 50% off signs there.

go in, and ud find things more expensive than before!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭corglass

Op, you do work in did don't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭bluefinger

OP probably DID (:D) one of those new fangled marketting courses, using the interweb to sell overpriced electronics to geeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

According to an ad in the paper I saw earlier it's a max of 20% off with some discount off everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

How do i sign up for that course :)

bluefinger wrote: »
    OP probably DID (:D) one of those new fangled marketting courses, using the interweb to sell overpriced electronics to geeks.

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Advertisement

FredH3as wrote: »
    Eh...ring them and ask????

Eh, they're not answering the phone ... There's a sale on so they might be busy. Plus, if I post here everybody gets to see. We're supposed to be nice here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

long_b wrote: »
    Eh, they're not answering the phone ... There's a sale on so they might be busy. Plus, if I post here everybody gets to see. We're supposed to be nice here.

Eh why don't you drive to your nearest store and ask ;)

ronaneire wrote: »
    Eh why don't you drive to your nearest store and ask ;)

1. It's a 30 minute round trip.

2. They've free delivery for online delivery so it would have to be the full 20% to make it worthwhile.

What's up with people today ? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Was up in the one in Tallaght. Nothing worthy of a bargain alert unfortuntely.

Most of their 'sale' prices were the same as the regular prices elsewhere (or more).

Advertisement