Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS4 - 1TB version + Fifa 16 + Steelbook + Metal Gear Solid V - €404 [Amazon France]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

Exactly what i want but have to nct the bloody car next week:( Dammit
    Great find Ally!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Just in regards to the €10 free of your next order if you get the €50 voucher:
    Conditions de la promotion
    1. Du 14 septembre au 15 novembre 2015 inclus, achetez un ou plusieurs chèque(s)-cadeau(x) pour un montant total d’au moins 50 euros dans une même commande, vous recevrez un code promotionnel par email, vous permettant de bénéficier d’une réduction de 10 euros valable dès sa réception et jusqu’au 31 décembre 2015 inclus selon les conditions ci-dessous.
    2. Cette offre n'est pas disponible pour les comptes clients ayant acheté un ou plusieurs chèque(s)-cadeau(x) entre le 6 septembre 2013 et le 13 septembre 2015.
    3. Cette offre n'est pas disponible pour les comptes clients créés à partir du 7 septembre 2015.

Offer not available if your amazon.fr account was created after September 7th, so be aware you are probably buying a €50 voucher for nothing here if you are creating your account specifically for this deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

callaway92 wrote: »

Offer not available if your amazon.fr account was created after September 7th, so be aware you are probably buying a €50 voucher for nothing here if you are creating your account specifically for this deal.

Well, you just won't save an extra €10, but it's still a good price at €414 delivered imo.
    But no point in going for the voucher if you created you account since the 7th.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Why would you want 2 copies of Fifa 16, especially if one of them is a steel book edition?

Why would you want 2 copies of Fifa 16, especially if one of them is a steel book edition?

Yeah, I don't get that either, but I'm sure you'd get a decent price for either one on Adverts or in CEX.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I think it's just the steelbook. Not a second copy of the game.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I think it's just the steelbook. Not a second copy of the game.

Well that makes more sense, and is what it says... :o

God damn.. DoYouEvenRead? :P

Allyall wrote: »
    Well that makes more sense, and is what it says... :o

God damn.. DoYouEvenRead? :P

Nah, I don't read at all man. It's not like it says this in the OP:

- Fifa 16
    - Steelbook Fifa 16 - Amazon Exclusive

And:

PlayStation 4 1TB + Fifa 16 + Steelbook FIFA 16 exclusive + Metal Gear Solid V - €399
    And the PIC has the regular Fifa 16 case and the steelbook case...

It says in the OP:

- Fifa 16
    - Steelbook Fifa 16 - Amazon Exclusive

And the PIC has the regular Fifa 16 case and the steelbook case...

Yes.. I made the exact same mistake as you, but I decided to point out it was your mistake.. :D

Fifa 16 = Game
    Steelbook Fifa 16 Amazon Exclusive = a Steelbook. No game.

Yes.. I made the exact same mistake as you, but I decided to point out it was your mistake.. :D

Fifa 16 = Game
    Fifa 16 Steelbook = a Steelbook. No game.

So the steelbook is actually a book and not a steelbook case, like they do for CoD limited editions? Surely they wouldn't just give an empty case, that'd be ridiculous.

• Advertisement

I think so.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/FIFA-16-Deluxe-Steelbook-Edition/dp/B014L7486O
    • The product contains the Amazon exclusive Messi FIFA 16 Steelbook and Deluxe PS4 version of the game
    • Pre-order and Kick start your Ultimate Team season! Receive the full FIFA 16 game along with up to 40 FUT Premium Gold Packs and Lionel Messi on your squad for 5 games to kick-start your Ultimate Team season
    • FIFA 16 innovates across the entire pitch to deliver a balanced, authentic, and exciting football experience that lets you play your way, and compete at a higher level
    • With innovative gameplay features, FIFA 16 brings Confidence in Defending, Control in Midfield, and gives you the tools to create more Moments of Magic than ever before
    • For the first time ever in an EA SPORTS FIFA franchise title, compete with 12 top-ranked Women’s National Teams and play online and offline in several modes

It's just the empty steel box.

Lol so stupid. They just shouldn't bother with the regular plastic copy and instead give the disc inside the steelbook case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,227 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

callaway92 wrote: »

You can log in to any Amazon with your .co.uk account, so you don't need to create a .fr specific one. This might get you around the September 7th cut off, unless they're counting first login to .fr rather than first sign up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Delivery has jumped from €5 to €13.87 since last night when I looked at it.

I also purchased the €50 gift voucher using my amazon.co.uk account and not getting the extra €10.

Advertisement