Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

250ml bottles of wine 1 Euro, lidl.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Very handy for cooking, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

yeah but the full bottle is only 3 euro so buy that and refill a smaller one 4 times ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 64,775 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Skerries wrote: »
    yeah but the full bottle is only 3 euro so buy that and refill a smaller one 4 times ;)

Wrong ;)

A full bottle is 750ml and a little bottle is 250ml. So 3 times, not 4 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭spunk_monkey

Very handy for cooking, thanks
    Or dare I say it..drinking :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭homer911

These small bottles have a very short shelf life, so perhaps cooking IS the best use for these

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭spunk_monkey

homer911 wrote: »
    These small bottles have a very short shelf life, so perhaps cooking IS the best use for these

I don't understand how they have a shorter shelf life than a full size bottle? can you explain? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

I don't like these small yokes - requires too many trips to the bottle bank...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Ideal for sneaking into the pub or club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭tishiewishie

Good idea, cheap nite out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

wyndham wrote: »
    Ideal for sneaking into the pub or club.

Tut Tut - :P Great idea - Seen some guys in my local lidl with a box full of them

• Advertisement
Advertisement