Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half Price Toy Sale Heatons

Options
  • 13-10-2008 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Heard an ad on the radio while driving yesterday. Does anyone know if this is only starting or has it been running for a few days ?

Got great value in toys last year both for Christmas for two DD's and bits and bobs for birthday pressies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Its been running for over a month now. worth checking out but its not great. Its half price off the RRP which is a lot less than half what would you would pay for the same toys in say smyths for example.
    That said though I did make some savings in power rangers stuff and I got two force action lightsabers for around 5 or 6 Euro less than I would have paid in smyths. Keep an eye on them though because they tend to get in new stuff periodically

Advertisement