Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mammut Mens Clion Advanced SO Jacket for €54

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭fatbhoy

Thanks. My new MTBing jacket...sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭ablelocks

What are the sizes like. I’d normally wear xl but recentlyhad to swap an xl coat for an L...

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

In general, I find Mammut clothes to be a bit tighter fitting than North Face, Arc'Teryx etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭Sixtoes

Thanks op.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

ablelocks wrote:
    What are the sizes like. I’d normally wear xl but recentlyhad to swap an xl coat for an L...

There's a pretty cool sizing questionnaire on the link, you can choose your belly shape!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Ordered... thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

Jacket arrived today. Light-weight but warm. I really like it (although couldn't imagine paying close to the RRP).

Like I said above, it's a tighter fit than most brands. If you're typically halfway between sizes, I'd recommend rounding up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Thanks Eclipse. Great bargain... ordered one.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭muloc

anyone know what courier they use?

got a tracking id but link not working and I bought as a guest so can't check via online account

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dsurf

muloc wrote: »
    anyone know what courier they use?

got a tracking id but link not working and I bought as a guest so can't check via online account

Thanks

Mine was delivered by DPD, arrived in three days, same issue with the tracking link not working.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭muloc

dsurf wrote: »
    Mine was delivered by DPD, arrived in three days, same issue with the tracking link not working.

thanks. DPD site not recognising tracking number. Was hoping to have for the weekend but prob be Monday if yours was 3 days. Got a few nice bargains. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

very dear even at the sale price, I doubt these ever sold for 200, it doesnt look water proof,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

... Light-weight but warm. I really like it (although couldn't imagine paying close to the RRP)...
    +1
    It is really light and very windproof. My one has oddly long arms though and a nasty chemical smell, probably fire retardant. Hope it wears off soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Cetyl Palmitate

Got one of these for cycling to work. Suits the job well so far. Windproof and reasonably waterproof. Very warm with zips fully closed.

I did the website sizing and it suggested XL. I went with L and found it quite big.

RRP is ridiculous!

Advertisement