Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stores

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,214 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

Jjameson wrote: »
    There’s a few extra weather related cattle being offloaded and that’s good news as they are going to struggle to play silly beggars come a months time/ October.
    Whether bass has to give it all back to the store men is another matter but there’s a little turn in cattle this System this system this year thank God.

I try and keep some few bob for myself. I am.leaving marginal lighter cattle go over 30 months. Chasing AA and HE as well as QA on lighter cattle can costs money.

I had a HE bullock April 18 on the card killed 394 kgs last week. He was an R-4=. I do not know how he scraped the R but he did. He netted 1550euro. If I had killed him at 365 as an O+ he have made less than 1400euro euro.

Slava Ukrainii

Advertisement