Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Their's a Man on the Moon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

If that's a man - he's about 250 m tall if I'm judging the google earth scale right.

The shadow's the wrong way anyway I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

He's an alien for god sake, their shadow works different innit, cos of gravity and shít.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

He's an alien for god sake, their shadow works different innit, cos of gravity and shít.

independence day

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Or he could be just a tiny little alien on the lens of the camera. On the cctv here in work we often see the yard being invaded by 30 foot tall spiders, thankfully all have been false alarms:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Why wasn't Waterford Whispers informed of this event.

I can clear up the matter. He's just delivering pizza to Elvis. The truck arrives every Thursday at 5. The KFC guy does it on Mondays.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Rucking_Fetard

NASA, which has checked the image against its trove of images from the same location, is shrugging it off.

"We have other images that do not show any imperfection so most analysts believe the image reflects nothing more than a tiny piece of debris on the lens," spokesman Robert Jacobs told me. (And in a follow-up email: "Believe me, if there was a man on the moon, we’d be recounting our own astronauts to make sure we got them all back from Apollo and then telling everyone else!")

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/08/wait-is-that-a-human-on-the-moon/376142/

Advertisement