Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drum lessons available in Clontarf area

Options
  • 22-10-2019 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey guys,

I currently have a few classes available for drum lessons. I'm based in Clontarf and teach all levels and ages.

I have over fifteen years experience playing drums and gigging with bands. My classes cover all different styles of drumming, from rock to jazz, and cover all aspects from how to read and play sheet music to performing at a professional level.

I teach one - on - one classes and classes are priced as follows; 45minutes for 25 euro. First three classes are set at a reduced rate of 20 euro.

I charge classes as you go, so unlike music schools wanting €400+ plus up front for something you might not even like, I offer a free 20 minute demo class to see if you'd like to pursue the classes. Just arrive with a pair of drum sticks and away you go!

Feel free to message me for more info or contact me on <snip>

Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Please post adverts on adverts.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement