Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Orthotic men’s sandals

• 28-04-2020 6:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was hoping to buy a pair of support or orthotic sandals and flip flops. Is there a particular brand you could recommend?
    I was looking at these makes but not sure what the differences might be - https://www.footsolutions.ie/sandals-mens-shoes-aw16/
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,986 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I picked up a pair of Spenco men's flip flops on eBay about 5 years ago, and they have been through each summer holiday season since and still going strong.

Could be without them.

Like these, just different colour

spenco-sandals-men.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

All those brands are good, but Finn Comfort probably the better one in terms of orthopedic comfort.

They won't win any fashion awards though :) and whilst expensive, worth every cent if you have any orthopedic issues

Advertisement