Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer one4all to Xbox gift card

Options
  • 28-09-2020 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭

Not quite a bargain alert, but seeing as how many people got one4all refund cards from car insurance it might be worthwhile banking them into Xbox gift cards to put towards new X !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Okay Treppen, I seen to have a €30 one from Chill lying around!
    How do I turn that into sweet Xbox currency? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,414 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Okay Treppen, I seen to have a €30 one from Chill lying around!
    How do I turn that into sweet Xbox currency? :D

From what I can see you can buy Xbox card on One 4 All website and pay with your card.

Alternatively Tesco or Game Stop sell them an accept One 4 All.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

murpho999 wrote: »
    From what I can see you can buy Xbox card on One 4 All website and pay with your card.

Oh cool, you can get it direct on the site!
    You learn something new everyday :D

https://www.one4all.ie/egift-codes/microsoft.html

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Treppen wrote: »
    Not quite a bargain alert, but seeing as how many people got one4all refund cards from car insurance it might be worthwhile banking them into Xbox gift cards to put towards new X !

Cool, very handy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭Treppen

murpho999 wrote: »

Interesting, I didn't realise Tesco sell xbox Gift cards.
    I wonder can they be bought with Tesco vouchers!

BTW if u don't shop at Tesco much but have a Bord Gais account for gas/electricity you'll get a few vouchers out of that. Not much but if you do the odd bits and pieces of shopping aswell every little helps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,414 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Treppen wrote: »
    Interesting, I didn't realise Tesco sell xbox Gift cards.
    I wonder can they be bought with Tesco vouchers!

BTW if u don't shop at Tesco much but have a Bord Gais account for gas/electricity you'll get a few vouchers out of that. Not much but if you do the odd bits and pieces of shopping aswell every little helps.

I dont see why not. They're just a normal scanned product at the till. Payment method doesn't matter.

I tried this with multiple one4all cards and the transaction never goes through. It just comes back with an error saying "fraud"

Anyone have success with this or failure.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I tried this with multiple one4all cards and the transaction never goes through. It just comes back with an error saying "fraud"

Anyone have success with this or failure.

Give them a call. I did this 3 times in a row last month, no problems.

CatInABox wrote: »
    Give them a call. I did this 3 times in a row last month, no problems.

They are impossible to reach at present. Endless loop of calls, social media and emails.

Did you have the "online" one4all card or the regular one?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

They are impossible to reach at present. Endless loop of calls, social media and emails.

A regular one, €150 value. Just went through the process on the website, one after the other.

Maybe check how much is left on the card? If that's even possible?

• Advertisement

CatInABox wrote: »
    A regular one, €150 value. Just went through the process on the website, one after the other.

Maybe check how much is left on the card? If that's even possible?
    Thanks for the info.

I was able to check the balance of both cards on the one4all website. There is enough on each to buy an Xbox card.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭Treppen

Online one4all cards are supposed to be a disaster, nevermind the disaster of an app they have.

Advertisement