Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any value in xbox 360

Options
  • 25-09-2020 7:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

There is 2 Xbox 360 and an older xbox knocking around the house here, any value in them any scrap value in them, anyone sending them to Africa or anyone to take them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

kerryjack wrote: »
    There is 2 Xbox 360 and an older xbox knocking around the house here, any value in them any scrap value in them, anyone sending them to Africa or anyone to take them.

I dont think anyone is heading to africa who'd take them tbh.

realistically, not worth a huge amount. If they're working you could see if a charity would take them for maybe a kid in need.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,231 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Go for cash or vouchers in CEX. Always vouchers for me.

https://ie.webuy.com/search?categoryIds=783&categoryName=xbox-360-consoles

• Registered Users Posts: 28,435 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Since when did Africa become our bin or recycle centre?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

murpho999 wrote: »
    Since when did Africa become our bin or recycle centre?

Old PCs used to be sent to them. The idea being they'll get some sort of refurb work done and purposed for education.

Never sent anything myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Throw it up on done deal or adverts, even for free if someone wants to collect them if you are that eager to get rid of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

I have a modded 360 that I still take for an occasional spin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

I'm not normally one to get affected by charitable appeals but I saw one once from children's hospitals in Ireland looking for games consoles to keep the sick children entertained and let them have a bit of fun and I sent them an xbox 360 and asked my brother for his ps3 for them too. I'd suggest doing something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I'm not normally one to get affected by charitable appeals but I saw one once from children's hospitals in Ireland looking for games consoles to keep the sick children entertained and let them have a bit of fun and I sent them an xbox 360 and asked my brother for his ps3 for them too. I'd suggest doing something like that.

Any chance you could drop that link in here? Folks in the xbox section have generally been a very generous bunch, It might help someone out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭Homelander

People being a bit harsh and unrealistic here. "Throw it up for free on Adverts".

360's still sell for reasonable cash. A decent condition console with controller and a game or two should get €50.

Advertisement