Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you drink on a night out?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Depends. Would usually start on wine, probably a few vodkas, finish up with shots. If it was a long session, like out from early afternoon I’d start on pints of bulmers, onto the vodkas. Would rarely stay on the one drink all night. Hate gin, can’t drink beers

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Depends. Would usually start on wine, probably a few vodkas, finish up with shots. If it was a long session, like out from early afternoon I’d start on pints of bulmers, onto the vodkas. Would rarely stay on the one drink all night. Hate gin, can’t drink beers

Jesus that's some combination. Go hard or go home kinda drinking.

Rarely wake up without regrets after vodkas ðŸ™႒

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Far too much

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Despite my name I love Gin and Tonic.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Guinness, and if it's a special one Long Island Iced Tea :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭- bo -

"Me, lager. Finchy, lager. Gareth, lager sometimes cider, so different drinks for different... needs."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

It depends on where I'm headed. First preference is a pub that serves good Guinness. You can't beat a good Guinness and a few rollies in the smoking area. Maybe a Jameson as well at the end of the night.

If I'm in a place where I don't fancy the Guinness then I'd settle for a Carlsberg, it's the best of the macro bunch. Budweiser and Heineken taste more like pisswater.

If I'm in a good craft beer pub then I'd drink their finest session IPA. Nothing with too strong alcohol content, or I'd end up in a field with no trousers on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

If I am in Wetherspoons, double G&T. Otherwise, it’s probably a white wine. My local stocks a gorgeous NZ Sauvignon.
    I don’t particularly like beer, but I can be tempted by an ice cold cider on a sunny day :)

Advertisement