Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Amazon 4k Stick - Buy 2 get £10 off

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭dan786

DONT. Wait for Black Friday likely to drop to 34.99£ and still be 10£ off 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭billbond4

Yeah im waiting for that black Friday, sell my old firestick and replace it with new version

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

billbond4 wrote: »
    Yeah im waiting for that black Friday, sell my old firestick and replace it with new version

Unless you've a 4k tv there's not much point in getting a 4k stick I assume?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Anyone know what size RAM are in these?
    It's very cloak and dagger on Amazon so I'm assuming 2GB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭Zilog

Batesy wrote: »
    Anyone know what size RAM are in these?
    It's very cloak and dagger on Amazon so I'm assuming 2GB
    Little on the low side, it's 1.5 GB apparently and using a 1.7 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor.
    More details here:
    AFTVnews.com. Other than the RAM seems like a generally good spec; like others say I'll be waiting though until Black Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

1.5 isn’t enough. The fact that they are keeping it under wraps speaks volumes.

Advertisement