Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HP Photo 6234 photo printer 39 eur after cashback

• 05-10-2018 6:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭

Excellent deal for anyone looking for a printer

7 month free trial of HP Instant Ink(can get additional one month if anyone has referral link)
    WiFi / Apple AirPrint / Google Cloud Print
    Up to 13 prints per minute
    Automatic double-sided printing
    Photo paper tray

30 eur cashback link

you can also select free ink plan if you wish....or select max plan of 10 eur for free for 7 months and then downgrade to 3eur pm. Cannot switch to free if you select higher plan.

Looks like no cashback for this model..EXPIRED

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭bidiots

Excellent deal for anyone looking for a printer

https://www.currys.ie/ieen/computing-accessories/printers-scanners-and-ink/printers/hp-envy-photo-6234-all-in-one-wireless-inkjet-printer-10167993-pdt.html#srcid=11026

7 month free trial of HP Instant Ink(can get additional one month if anyone has referral link)
    WiFi / Apple AirPrint / Google Cloud Print
    Up to 13 prints per minute
    Automatic double-sided printing
    Photo paper tray

30 eur cashback link

https://claims.hpcashback.com/ie/en/pages/instantink/home

you can also select free ink plan if you wish....or select max plan of 10 eur for free for 7 months and then downgrade to 3eur pm. Cannot switch to free if you select higher plan.

What are the promotion dates? Looks closed when I tried to apply

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,012 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

463015.JPG

Looks to be closed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

T&c clearly mention 17th sep to 31st oct for purchase...

Screenshot attached..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,012 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

T&c clearly mention 17th sep to 31st oct for purchase...

Are you at a different link from the one in your original post? That shows up as 'Promotion Closed'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 483 ✭✭breathn

I have this exact model, and the print quality is about what I'd expect from a €35 printer. Text quality is just okay (wasn't a patch on the laser printer I had before it packed in) and photo printing on photo paper is probably alright for snaps.

There's a separate tray for 10x15cm glossy pages. I use HP Photo paper so colours don't run but all the colours are kinda poor. Photos never turn out vibrant, except for greens, which turn out a slightly wrong shade. So landscapes I print no longer have much definition in the grass.

The first month I printed almost 200 snaps with the instant ink (and spent a lot on HP photo paper!) but anything with black has a weird colour shift issue because it's a pigment and reflects the light differently at angles to the die based tricolour.

It's fine if you are trying to use the hell out of the 300 page instant ink trial for 7 months, but not so great if you're hoping for printing anything better than cameraphone snaps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭bidiots

Screenshot attached..

Different printer.

bidiots wrote: »
    Different printer.

Expired it now...website gives error even before selecting the printer...

Advertisement