Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gillette Fusion Manual Blades x 4

• 12-06-2018 9:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭

Just to advise Superdrug have an offer since yesterday of a buy 1 get 1 free on above for anyone interested - This seems to be only available in-store and may not be on offer for long!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jaykayphd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

jaykayphd wrote: »

Hadn't noticed that - good to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SNNUS

Cool, free delivery too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

When the Gillette Sensor razor blades came on the scene, I noticed the prices start to climb. I thought about laser hair removal on my face, but as I'm a man with scars and war wounds, I decided against it. I decided to just buzz my face with hair trimmer every few days and I was sorted. The days turned into week and sometimes months, but hey, I was saving loads.

I seen a sale in Tesco last year for a series 5 wet/ dry philishaver, down from €150- 50 and I bought it. I haven't looked back. I give my face a buzz every day or other day for about 5-10 minutes and I'm sorted. I know I'm sorted because when I give her a damn good seeing to down below, she's not complaining about beard rash on her fanny anymore , and sure isn't that what it's all about anyway.
    ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

When the Gillette Sensor razor blades came on the scene, I noticed the prices start to climb. I thought about laser hair removal on my face, but as I'm a man with scars and war wounds, I decided against it. I decided to just buzz my face with hair trimmer every few days and I was sorted. The days turned into week and sometimes months, but hey, I was saving loads.

I seen a sale in Tesco last year for a series 5 wet/ dry philishaver, down from €150- 50 and I bought it. I haven't looked back. I give my face a buzz every day or other day for about 5-10 minutes and I'm sorted. I know I'm sorted because when I give her a damn good seeing to down below, she's not complaining about beard rash on her fanny anymore , and sure isn't that what it's all about anyway.
    ;)

Given the last paragraph, I think you should replace the "j" in your username with a "b". :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,924 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

class joner :D

sorted here for another year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Use code DAD5OFF30 for £5 off £30

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,292 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Dunnes Stores have the Fusion5 8 blades plus manual razor pack that normally cost €24, have a special offer of 2 packs for €35. So that's 16 blades and 2 razors for €35.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Space Dog

Is anyone else having trouble with the Superdrug website? When I try to place my order I get a timeout error. Tried IE and Chrome...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Space Dog wrote: »
    Is anyone else having trouble with the Superdrug website? When I try to place my order I get a timeout error. Tried IE and Chrome...

Placed an order last night and it took about 45mins but got there eventually on chrome. Got the timeout message a few times too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Space Dog

Thanks, I'll give it another try then...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

SNNUS wrote: »
    Cool, free delivery too!

You mean if you want to collect in store? £3 to get it delivered to home.

Leslie91 wrote: »

delivery to my home was free for me (spent 37)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭epopnomis

website keeps crashing for me

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭instinct

Ive gone from timeouts when trying to place order to just getting an error when loading website.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SNNUS

Leslie91 wrote: »

Free, just sign up to their loyalty card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Anyone know how much these are in-store (as a comparison to the online sterling price)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,847 ✭✭✭jeffk

16.05 for two packs today in Talla, at the till not in the razor section, about to ask and seen them

blastman wrote: »
    Anyone know how much these are in-store (as a comparison to the online sterling price)?

Just under 15 for 4 In tesco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

In before "just buy a DE" :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,006 ✭✭✭mad m

In before "just buy a DE" :pac:

Goto A&E and spend 100 euro due to blood loss :D

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭dercunx

This offer is back on. I just purchased bogof. Added showergel @ £1.49 to avail of their free gift. Total came to €14.89 using N26 card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Hardtochoose

Can’t get past their age restriction checker for some reason. Any ideas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭dercunx

Can’t get past their age restriction checker for some reason. Any ideas

I was experiencing the same problem. What I done was added the items to the cart first and then log into your account.

dercunx wrote: »
    I was experiencing the same problem. What I done was added the items to the cart first and then log into your account.

Had same problem, had to post id to them via twitter...sent my name and full address also and they only looked at the pic and asked me to provide full name and address...sigh!

thanks for posting this, problem sorted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,951 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

sorted for razors for a long time to come !! had to use internet explorer, added items , then checked out as a guest. did not seem to be working on Chrome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,579 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

2smiggy wrote: »
    sorted for razors for a long time to come !! had to use internet explorer, added items , then checked out as a guest. did not seem to be working on Chrome

worked fine for me on chrome

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

If I try to add to the basket it is telling me I need to login so I can't add them before logging in. Once logged in it is trying to verify my age and keeps failing. Any ideas? I have tried switching from Chrome to IE.

• Advertisement
Advertisement