Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Supervalu Money Off Coupons

• 23-08-2018 12:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Got my Supervalu Coupons in the post a while ago and are valid until September 5th but the Money Off Vouchers, aren't really of any use to me. Available to whoever will use them, just cover post.

€1 off Actimel
    65c off Activia
    €1 off Glenisk
    €1 off Petits Filous
    €1 off Mc Donalds Curry
    50c Off Chef Tomato Sauce
    70c off Carvey Cracker Cheese
    75c Off Loughnanes Sausages
    €1 off Mc Cain home chips
    €1.50 off Quorn Mince
    €2 off Nescafe Gold
    €1 off For Goodness Shakes
    50c Off lily O Brien Chocs
    €4 off Fairy Non bio Pods
    €2 off Centrum Range
    50c off leenex Box
    75c Off Strong Roots Sweet potato
    60c Off O Neill Dry Cured bacon Lardons
    50c Off Mallons Pork Sausages
    €1 off applemans Cider
    €2 off 6 Bottle pack Heinken light
    50c Off Heart Active Avonmore
    50c off Mooju
    €1 off Comfort
    €1 off Chicago Town Pizza Kitchen
    €1 off Persil Powercaps
    €2 off Cocowel Coconut Oil
    50c Off Supervalu Split Pot
    50c Off Irish Pride Slimsters
    50c off Dairymaid

If of any use to one or more people let me know, shame to waste them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭cbreeze

I find its much cheaper to shop in Lidl or Aldi than Supervalu. I use the Supervalu reward card to knock a tenner off the ESB bill. every two months. Double points if you use it in store, and a point for every tenner you spend on your card elsewhere. Happy Days!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭MFlack2012

cbreeze wrote: »
    I find its much cheaper to shop in Lidl or Aldi than Supervalu. I use the Supervalu reward card to knock a tenner off the ESB bill. every two months. Double points if you use it in store, and a point for every tenner you spend on your card elsewhere. Happy Days!

I shop in Dunnes and get my €10 off every €5o plus all my coupons, so don't really have a need for Supervalu coupons. That and our Supervalu burned down and never re-opened :rolleyes:

Advertisement