Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last Week's Top Five Queries (10.06.2019 - 16.06.2019)

• 17-06-2019 11:53am
    Company Representative Posts: 254 Verified rep

1. There are plastic barriers left on the road. Who do I contact to get them removed?

Would you mind sending a PM with the following and we will follow up with our crews in the area?

- Your full name;
    - Contact number; and
    - The exact location of these barriers and when they were first in place.

2. I need to send my details in order to get proof of registration. Can you confirm the email address?

If you would like to receive your proof of registration you can request this by emailing customerservice@water.ie with all the relevant information.

3. Bad smell coming from the pipes outside my property. Who should I contact?

Can you PM us with the following information and a member of our team will look into this matter?

- Name;
    - Contact number; and
    - Full address

4. I have reported a leak via email, however didn’t get a response yet. Can you help?

Would you mind sending us a PM with the following details and we can look into this for you?

- Your own name;
    - Your email address;
    - Your contact number; &
    - The address of the leak

5. I received a water bill with a balance of €0, can you please explain why?

There are no water charges for domestic properties, only non-domestic/commercial properties currently have water charges.

Advertisement