If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

49/50" TV

Options
  • 14-06-2019 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Could you recommend a 49/50" TV for €500 - €600?

Is the Panasonic TX49FX750B worth the price difference over TX49FX700B?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Jaxeped750 wrote: »
    Could you recommend a 49/50" TV for €500 - €600?

Is the Panasonic TX49FX750B worth the price difference over TX49FX700B?
    Hi Jaxeped750,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you!

Both models of the Panasonic are fantastic however the Panasonic TX49FX750 does have a better panel as it has HDR Pro which is a more intuitive processor to optimise the picture. It is also a smoother panel with a 100Hz panel running 2200 Hz BMR. The FX700 is only a 50Hz panel running 1600 Hz BMR so the FX750 is a much better panel for sports and movies.

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jaxeped750

Cheers

Can you advise best pricing on both?

• Company Representative Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Cheers

Can you advise best pricing on both?
    Hi Jaxeped750,

The best price I have on both is:

Panasonic TX49FX700 - £474 or 549 euro including shipping

Panasonic TX49FX750 - £699 or 819 euro including shipping

Both prices come with a  6 year guarantee

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jaxeped750

Thanks for the reply.

Would you have any further recommendations at that price point €700 - €900 or is the TX49FX750 the best option?
    It will be mainly used for SD/HD content for the moment but like to future proof for 4K.
    I have a lower model Panasonic at present (FS350) which has some DSE and clouding so want to ensure that this is not an issue.

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 17,130 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks for the reply.

Would you have any further recommendations at that price point €700 - €900 or is the TX49FX750 the best option?
    It will be mainly used for SD/HD content for the moment but like to future proof for 4K.
    I have a lower model Panasonic at present (FS350) which has some DSE and clouding so want to ensure that this is not an issue.

Cheers
    Hi Jaxeped750

There are other sets in that price bracket but there are larger at the 55" size.

Panasonic do have their NEW 50GX800 coming in at 899 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203985-panasonic-tx50gx800b-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Sony also have the 49XG7003 priced at 799 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204080-sony-bravia-kd49xg7003bu-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-freeview-hd.aspx

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.