Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B-5 Bettystown 5-mile Race

Options
  • 03-06-2019 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

This is happening on the Tuesday 16th of July. It is hosted by Cilles AC who are a small club based in Bettystown . It is a nice route and a possible Pb course . You can even soak the legs in the sea afterwards !! There are tee shirts and medals and all that lovely stuff .

http://www.cillesac.ie/b-5

All information here including registration .

In addition to the usual prizes there is talk of a new prize category this year which may suit people around these parts ! A race report contest - of course you have to enter the race first to be eligible !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Chicken George

Yeah Im hearing great things about this race from the few runners I know. I've signed up.
    Nice that it's on midweek and in the evening too.
    Im stepping up from 5k to do my first 10k in August, so this 5 miler will be a grand bridge between 5k & 10k for me. Looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bluesquare

Yeah Im hearing great things about this race from the few runners I know. I've signed up.
    Nice that it's on midweek and in the evening too.
    Im stepping up from 5k to do my first 10k in August, so this 5 miler will be a grand bridge between 5k & 10k for me. Looking forward to it!

Great stuff CG! Hopefully the weather will be good to us !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Chicken George

Looking forward to this tomorrow. I haven't done much training in the last week so just going to jog it at a fairly slow pace. I'm aiming for 40-45 mins. 650 participants is great.

Advertisement