Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headset for Teams / Skype / zoom

Options
  • 08-06-2020 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,801 ✭✭✭

Looking for a decent bluetooth headset over hear to replace my Jabra Evolve 20 USB set

looking at the Evolve 65 or Evolve 75 but both of these have a boom MIC, if im spending this kind fo money should I be looking at something without a boom that I can use just as normal head phones with not on calls

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

You could have a look at one of the prebuilt TMA-2 options, or customise your own, and then pick up a boom mic separately to plug in for work (something like v-moda's boompro)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,801 ✭✭✭tech

anyone else

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Chelon

It's always confused me why headsets are "Skype approved" etc. Surely the audio interface is with Windows/phone which then talks to Skype or Teams. So what difference does it make if the headset isn't Skype approved?

Advertisement