Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

~ Building a House in 2020 ~

Options
  • 06-04-2020 10:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi All,

I've created a thread in order to determine the cost of building a house in Ireland in 2020.

I'm looking for individual case studies, with the hope of boards.ie users posting their location (east, west, south, midlands of Ireland), type of construction (block, ICF, SIP, Timber Frame etc), type of house (bungalow, dormer, one and half storey, two storey, two storey + attic), and most importantly, tender cost from contractors.

Personally, I have just received a mortgage offer of €195,000 and have savings of €70,000 (Total €265,000). I am hoping to buy a site in the west for €40,000, giving me a budget of €225,000 for a 175sqm house; is this realistic?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

You have same thread in cost sub-forum. One is enough thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement