Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 17th May

Options
  • 17-05-2021 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Apologies about post to close to the off, just finished backing this and my comptuer is really slow.

6.35 Leicester, Bashosh. Horse is around 9/4. I've had a hefty win bet on the horse.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

7.05 Leicester, Global Esteem. Not liking the fav here at all. I don't think it will be in the first 3 places, never mind winning. Laying 3 places @ around 5/6.

7.20 Windsor, Aplomb, currently around 7/4 but I don't think it will win. I've been laying the horse the past hour or so. Confident lay bet.

That's my lot for the day.

Just having a look at the usa now after finishing the study for tomorrow. In the next @ Mountineer the 12.50, the fav - Voting Control is priced @ 6/5 on the exchange. I think the horse should be 4/9. Seems too good a bet to let go. I'm having a few bob to win on that Voting Control. To me it looks like it should win in a canter basically.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

good picks

Advertisement