Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Freemasons: Evil secret society or misunderstood nice guys...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭andy1249

Beruthiel ,
    as well as the sign and the seal , you might want to try "Uriel's Machine" its written by the same two guys that wrote the Hiram Key , brilliant read , and then take a trip to Newgrange and Knowth afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

There are Freemasons who are comfortable being Catholic and a Mason; Freemasonry doesn't object to Catholicism, rather The Roman Catholic Church forbids Catholics to be Freemasons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

I've read the first 7 or 8 pages of this thread and I have to say from reading your experiences as the time went on you've opened my mind DeV with your little project :) So thanks basically.

I was of the same mindset you were when you first heard your friend was in the Freemasons. I would have reacted the same way saying things like "WHAT?!?, Are you a murdering power monger controlling all the higher echelons of society at the push of a button connected to your throne of power given to all members of the club on initiation, which by the way is a dangerous infiltration mission to steal a golden medallion of the ancient incans from a small museum in the north of prague" or something rediculously ignorant like that.

So thanks for at least painting another view point from your own first hand experiences and allowing me to understand that perhaps they're actually nothing like what people make them out to be :)

Ry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

was browsing the mythbusters site came across adam describing this strange object, I thought it was hilarious

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/mythbusters/videogalleries/shopping/shopping.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,305 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Heh. Just came across this thread again.

Me, I won't be able to be a Freemason for at least another 10 years, I'd say. One of the things I like about the Freemasons is the code of honour thing. I say 10 years, as thats how long it'll be before I get the "mischief" out of my system. IIRCC, one of the rules is that Freemasons must be good, true, not hold religon against anyone (some lodges do a certain religon, some don't), and do good deeds (help build houses, good works, etc). As I still like to do the odd prank, I wouldn't be able to join.

As with every society, if its behind closed doors, people will come to their own conclusions about what happens behind the doors.

Exxample, they bring a 6 foot lizard in, get hungry, and eat it. People see a 6 foot lizard go in, and a 6 foot man walk out. They presume the lizard is in the man. They (the townspeople) then bend the truth a little, so its a 12 foot lizard.
    DeVore wrote:
    Now, I've played one too many Call of Cthulhu games for my own good so I woud view the Freemasons with great suspicion.
    Ah, come on! Do ye really think they're going to include a good peaceful organisation, or pray on people's imaginations and say they are an evil secret society bent on world domination?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Neebur

is this post still alive becuase its a subject I could maybe shed some light on....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Not much point in dragging up a thread from a 9months rest if you don't bother contributing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

oldposts.jpg
    tbh :)

• Advertisement

More to be said? Let's hear it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭solidgear

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2956184071444476530&q=illuminati check this vid out, I for one believe this stuff regarding free masons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Neebur wrote:
    is this post still alive becuase its a subject I could maybe shed some light on....

In fairness that is what we seek!!!

The thread was dead in that it hadn't been posted on for a while, but since you have brought it back, please post whatever it is you claim to know.
    andy1249 wrote:
    as well as the sign and the seal , you might want to try "Uriel's Machine" its written by the same two guys that wrote the Hiram Key , brilliant read , and then take a trip to Newgrange and Knowth afterwards.
    I'd recommend "Unlocking the Hiram Key" it's ona differnt subject, but very interesting if you want ot get insight into a modern masonic meeting, the second half though goes off the radar but don't let that stop you reading it.

solidgear wrote:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2956184071444476530&q=illuminati check this vid out, I for one believe this stuff regarding free masons.

Unfortunately my sound card is busted, so I can't really watch the video at the moment, but I did watch the intro, what you should know is the the illuminati have not been in existence for circa 200 years. They pretty much broke up before the founder (Adam Weishaupt) had even died. What you get now adays is peopel blameing the illumnati for anythign is society that cannot be explained or when they want to put fear into people eg. Senator Joseph McCarthy's politcal witch hunts in the late 40's and 50's (he constantly refered to them for propaganda).

I'll download the video during the week and then comment on it properly, until then thanks for restarting a great thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Absolam wrote:
    There are Freemasons who are comfortable being Catholic and a Mason; Freemasonry doesn't object to Catholicism, rather The Roman Catholic Church forbids Catholics to be Freemasons.

There are also Buddhist, like me, who are comfortable being masons. I joined 16 years ago, never came across anything bad. That is not to say that at the higher levels stuff does not go on. I have just never seen any of it myself. And I have never seen anyone geing told that they must believe in God to join. The criteria is down to ones credentials as a good citizen.

Appologies for trowling & I know this is a very very long shot.

But I know a few brothers have contributed here and I've managed to get myself stuck in a bit of a problem. Does any brother happen to have a loan of an apron??

I took the day off to attend GL, but hadn't realised that I'd actually need my own one., if you do I can collect in Dublin and will definetly "owe you a lot of pints"

• Advertisement

OH please like that attempt will flush anyone out, IF you were a Mason you would know how to go about contacting the contact people for the lodges who could help you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

200+ Posts on this subject with people actually falling for the conspiracy theories? Good god I thought the dark ages were beyond us. Here's the skinny lads :

Freemasonry is just another 'lads club'.
    They raise money for Charity, and get a kick out of doing so.
    There is no discussion of religion or politics allowed.
    Belief in a supreme being is necessary, but not a religion. If you believe Aliens are the supreme beings who seeded the earth, that's enough.
    You can leave at any time.
    Nothing about Freemasonry is secret, except the methods used to identify other Masons.
    Freemasons really enjoy other people thinking it's a secret society that rules the world, it brings a smile to many a Mason's face, because they know it's not true, and it's always worth a giggle to listen to the stories being spun.

Why do Freemasons have a bad rep? Blame the Catholic Church people. Freemasons are very respected, and welcomed in the states. But the Catholic Church here wanted it out, as a show of Power. This is the same Church that started a movement to ban the use of Jazz Music because it was irreligious, and locked away unmarried mothers. And the brainwashed members of that cult still believe this snakeoil.

Want to know about Freemasonry? Go to a coffee morning or an open day. If it was such a freaky cult, why would prominent people like John Wayne, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and Satchimo want to join and spend time with people who were labelled as 'ordinary' by general society?

It is simply a place where you can meet other people. Why is it behind closed doors? Most clubs are! If you had never been to a soccer club meeting before, you wouldn't know what happened at that either, and if you attempted to join the club's meeting without being a member, you'd be thrown out. Masonry's the same.

What's the purpose of Masonry? To meet new friends, to raise money for charity, and it's a way to kill one night a month, and it's a way to learn a little bit about history. Best bit about it for me is that I can go to any city in the world on business, on my own, and go to a meeting, and be welcomed by people as if I knew them for years.

lost_lad wrote:
    I'm not a freemason but have done a little research into it.
    The freemasons are a stepping stone for membership to the Illumanti.

I'm just flabberghasted that anyone can be this stupid. Research does not amount to 'reading webpages'. Research actually involves going TO Lodge rooms, meeting Masonic Historians and sifting through records.

Let me state this quite simply :
    Freemasonry has nothing to do with the Illuminati
    One of the primary rules of Freemasonry, and the first oath you take is that you will abide by Masonic regulations (Just like any other Club's regulations) as long as they don't interfere with the Law of the country you're in, your family, and that you shall not find yourself involved in conspiracies against the State.

I've two good friends who are 33' Masons, and by God they'd flip if they were accused of anything untoward. They've dedicated serious portions of their lives to helping less well off people, that's all.

Like a previous poster stated "Freemasonry is like Scouts, for Grown ups".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

ned78 wrote:
    Research does not amount to 'reading webpages'.

Exactly, you have to at least read a few Dan Brown books :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Some one in my immediate family is a Freemason.

Nothing dodgy, in fact very charitable organization. I've only ever asked once about it and I kinda go the run around as in the person didn't want to really inform me of too much (mind you there were others around too so I can see why). All in all a lads club from what I gather, I am picturing the Simposons ep with the Stonecutters for some reason now.

BUT, now that you mentioned it... I think i'll ask again.

• Advertisement

Thaedydal wrote:
    OH please like that attempt will flush anyone out, IF you were a Mason you would know how to go about contacting the contact people for the lodges who could help you.

I did, already checked with one of the Tylers but it seems that there are none to be borrowed, to be fair I can see his point, as he is the only one on today and he's gonna be way to run off his feet to worry about aprons.

Most masons don't need to be flushed out, the only reason I posted the request here is that a number of posters identified themselves on this thread as brothers. I had taken the day off specifically to attend the GL, if I can't attend it'd kinda a waste of a days holiday leave. Ah well back to Skerries, down the beach and out with the power kite!!

But thanks for you input.

Ned78 sums it up perfectly, it's really just a lads club with a particular spin to it. People see that there is a bit of ritual involved and immediatly think that it is something sinister, the only secrets are the means of recognition (and they are not exactly secret anymore), and since alot of mason actually were masonic jewellery it's not as if they hide their membership.

GL is on tonight? Didn't know that, oh well..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 david656

sunbeam wrote:
    So are there any similar organisations for women?

ok im a son of a mason there not devil worshipers just to clear that one up.

yes they are for every religion going there purpose to educate and unite the world.

yes womens faturnal organiseations blimey you got: The Eastern Star the womens masons, the Oddfellows and many more so dont think you've been left out!

i'm gonna have to get my dad on here because he is very well educated on this subject

• Registered Users Posts: 40 browler

Following on from reading this very interesting thread I did some research of my own.

I have it from a very reliable source,a former member of the knights of columbanus,that you (can not/previously could not) join the freemasons if you were of roman catholic origin and it was for that reason the knights were set up in the first place.This may not be said on any publically avaibable material but it is/was one of the background check criteria.Nor known among lower ranking members.

Also on an aside during this conversation I found out that:
    It is known that once you reach a certain level in banking circles you are required to become a knight of columbanus.

browler wrote:
    Following on from reading this very interesting thread I did some research of my own.

A conspircary theory from a 'reliable source' is hardly research. How's that tinfoil hat there buddy?

Look, some of the crap people will believe is bordering as stupidity. I'm a Mason, have been for 5 years, I've a lot of friends who aren't Masons, and a lot of friends who are. It doesn't make me more elite in society, it doesn't raise my pay packet, I can't get free money from banks, I can't get rid of parking tickets, and I certainly don't get to sleep with goats at meetings.

It's just a fraternity, like any American college fraternity. Most American fraternities won't let outsiders recognise their secret handshakes, and neither will Masons. Any other information is readily available. Do some proper research for a change, and don't come back with "In banking cicles ... yadda yadda yadda". :rolleyes: We're all a bit too grown up for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 browler

I apologise if the post implied that if you become a member of either organisation it automatically grants you certain exemptions. It was more an observation that the higher you go in particular institiutions in this country and perhaps other countries the _probability_ of finding membership of a boy's club/fraternity seems to be fairly high.

Using "the reliable source" thing now very f**king cheesy got a bit carried away there chief with my first post,sorry.

My main curiosity was what would disqualify someone from joining one or indeed all of these fraternies.. ? And yes from what I have learned the moral code is all very well intentioned and very charity orientated nothing sinister anyway.I am definately not taking the devil's advocate approach here.

I can't speak for other societies, but there are a few reasons that membership can be refused for Freemason prospective members. A criminal record is immediate expulsion for Freemasons, as the morals are considered above all else the most important tenet. Literacy is in the admission requirements, but as 99% of people today are literate, it's not something that's tested.

browler wrote:
    I have it from a very reliable source,a former member of the knights of columbanus,that you (can not/previously could not) join the freemasons if you were of roman catholic origin and it was for that reason the knights were set up in the first place.This may not be said on any publically avaibable material but it is/was one of the background check criteria.Nor known among lower ranking members.

Just a point of clarification, anyone of any religious background may be initiated into the order, once they believe in a god. The Roman Catholic church forbides Catholics from joining the order, as far as I remember they never gave a very good reason why Catholics cannot become masons, it just boiled down to some of the conspiracy theories which we have all heard by now. Remember the Knights of Columbanus are specifically a Catholic organisation (as far as I remember they are also relatively conserative, although not in the same leage as say Opus Dei) so the view point of a member of the K.O.C. will be that you cannot become a Free Mason. I know alot of people who are both Catholic and Masons, does it make them bad people? I honestly don't think it does.

Anyone who is a free mason will tell you that it compliments your religous beliefs as opposed to conlficting with them.
    Ned78 wrote:
    I'm a Mason, have been for 5 years, I've a lot of friends who aren't Masons, and a lot of friends who are. It doesn't make me more elite in society, it doesn't raise my pay packet, I can't get free money from banks, I can't get rid of parking tickets, and I certainly don't get to sleep with goats at meetings.
    Couldn't agree more, although it is funny the way conspiracy theories have elvoved, I remember how while waiting outside for my own initiation cermony to start a joke was made about getting the goat tied up good and tight.

There are a number of people on boards who are mason's, if anyone wants to know more about the order, feel free to ask here, I know when I was joing it myself I found it helpful to pm a few posters here.

gillo wrote:
    Anyone who is a free mason will tell you that it compliments your religous beliefs as opposed to conlficting with them.

Sorry Gilly, but anyone who is a Freemason will tell you that Lodge is independent of Religion. It's another basic tenet, nothing to do with Religion, nothing to do with Politics :-)

Independent of religion but a canidate must have a blief in a higher power/god to be able to make the oaths.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Does this mean either Gillo or Ned78 is lying about being a mason? Oooh, now the conspiracy theories come to light!

lol. I'm sayin nuffin'!

That would be another one of the Oaths, to say nothing of the Oaths :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Wow, so the freemasons is like fight club! :eek:

I don't know if it's been covered before (I'm only a little way into reading this thread and it's a big one!), but are there divisions within the masons? I don't know why, but I always assumed that there were maybe groups that splinter away from the main hub for whatever reasons, in the same way there are so many divisions of christianity.

I guess I assumed this maybe because I can't imagine any organisation going on for so long without some major dissagreemenst within it's walls causing hassle.

ned78 wrote:
    Sorry Gilly, but anyone who is a Freemason will tell you that Lodge is independent of Religion. It's another basic tenet, nothing to do with Religion, nothing to do with Politics :-)
    Apploogies Ned, I think I should have been clearer in my post, indeed Freemasonary specifically forbides the discussion on both religion and politics within the lodge.
    What I said was that what goes on at the lodge meeting compliments a person's religion. What I did not say and with hindsight should have said was that free masonic ritual does not contain any religious cermony and free masonary is certainly not a religion.

A lot of brothers whom I have spoken to would have the same view point as I do; I suppose it partly depends on why you joined the order origionally.

Ned, I don't think it is appropiate to dicuss this further here but if you want I am happy to discuss certain aspects via pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fairytaletrash

Hi, I'm new. But, I have been researching orangemen and masons because I have an (online) friend who claims that orange is not part of mason which I kinda doubted and which seems to be true: orange is part of mason. So, why the deception on the part of an otherwise nice guy? hmmmm
    The real reason I came to register and comment however is that masons really truly are NOT good people. THere may be a few good among them but by and large they are sinister, noncaring individuals. The guy you met who has only been in three years has not been brought to the level yet where they 'teach' about the 'mason god'. Anyway, they are stalking me which I detail pretty much in a personal blog in my local area, because I own a valuable property and they want to scare me off of it. They're not nice nor honorable people. They have been involved in poisonings, murders and you name it. I don't trust them and I believe they use their efforts to help the poor and infirm to help line their pockets. Sorry but I just didn't want a lot of nice people to not know what they are dealing with. They wait until they have set you up with the good life great job and then whammo, the truth will come out. CHeck with him in another five years.
    Seriously.
    HEY, nice board !!
    Thanks for the opportunity to talk here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Thaedydal wrote:
    Independent of religion but a canidate must have a blief in a higher power/god to be able to make the oaths.
    Not strictly correct. I am a Buddhist, and I am a mason too. Joined here in Tokyo over 18 years ago. One could take ones oaths on a packet of chocolate if that is what one believes in. It is more about the kind of person one is, there are no religious restrictions to entry. In general, very genuine people. They do a lot of Charity work, especially with Orphans. More like a fraternity. DeVore, I am happy to discuss other aspects via PM, there are les than perfect apples in any barrel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭karen3212

I have read 6 pages of threads, so apologies if this has been said already.

There are loads of charities, sports clubs and professional organisations. Why join the masons or other organisations whose aims are getting together to do something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I was in Sligo a while ago and saw a building with a symbol like gillo's avatar, without the G, which I presumed had some engineering context. I later found out it was a symbol of the freemasons. Can anyone tell me about their involvement or otherwise in Sligo? I'm asking as a history student, I'm really interested in learning more about Sligo, especially the ninteenth-century aspects. Please pm me if you dont want to discuss it on the thread.

• Advertisement

Hi, I'm new. But, I have been researching orangemen and masons because I have an (online) friend who claims that orange is not part of mason which I kinda doubted and which seems to be true: orange is part of mason.

How exactly are you researching this? I'm a Mason, and about to go into the highest office in my Lodge, and I can tell you now, the Orange Order has SFA to do with Freemasonry.
    The real reason I came to register and comment however is that masons really truly are NOT good people. THere may be a few good among them but by and large they are sinister, noncaring individuals.

Okaaaay, let me get my tinfoil fat.
    The guy you met who has only been in three years has not been brought to the level yet where they 'teach' about the 'mason god'.

Huh? I'm a Mason for quite some time now, and as previously mentioned, I'm going into the highest office in my Lodge this year, and there is no 'mason god'. In fact, if you'd bothered to research, you'd learn that in open Lodge, that there is absolutely no tolerance for discussion of either Religion, or Politics.
    I own a valuable property and they want to scare me off of it. They're not nice nor honorable people.

What exactly do these dishonourable people want with your land? Are these people in the Orange Order, or Freemasons? Do they even exist? You're reading like a Dan Brown novel, and it's hard to put all the pieces of your story together without you seeming to be trolling, or just paranoid about Conspiracy Theories.
    They have been involved in poisonings, murders and you name it. I don't trust them and I believe they use their efforts to help the poor and infirm to help line their pockets.

No we haven't. Clueless individuals like yourself come up with all sorts of fantasies like this. As regards to lining our own pockets? My Lodge last year raised just slightly above €2000, of which €1700 went to Charity, €200 for rent of the building, and €100 for postage and sectretarial costs. Not really the millions you're trying to convince people that we have, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 veterana

I work for two African American Freemasons, I am a white woman of Hispanic Origin. I am also very intuitive and something does not feel right. They are very secretive and make it a point to alienate me and I am thier secretary. Should I be worried?

ned78 wrote:
    How exactly are you researching this? I'm a Mason, and about to go into the highest office in my Lodge, and I can tell you now, the Orange Order has SFA to do with Freemasonry.

Okaaaay, let me get my tinfoil fat.

Huh? I'm a Mason for quite some time now, and as previously mentioned, I'm going into the highest office in my Lodge this year, and there is no 'mason god'. In fact, if you'd bothered to research, you'd learn that in open Lodge, that there is absolutely no tolerance for discussion of either Religion, or Politics.

What exactly do these dishonourable people want with your land? Are these people in the Orange Order, or Freemasons? Do they even exist? You're reading like a Dan Brown novel, and it's hard to put all the pieces of your story together without you seeming to be trolling, or just paranoid about Conspiracy Theories.

No we haven't. Clueless individuals like yourself come up with all sorts of fantasies like this. As regards to lining our own pockets? My Lodge last year raised just slightly above €2000, of which €1700 went to Charity, €200 for rent of the building, and €100 for postage and sectretarial costs. Not really the millions you're trying to convince people that we have, eh?
    I work for two Freemasons. They were newley hired in 2006, I have been with the organization since 1994. Since they were hired, they have managed to Alienate me and they are constantly closing thier doors when they talk to eachother all day and I am thier secretary. This is the first time I work with Freemasons and I am not inpressed. I have no idea what is going on in the service I work in and I am supposed to be the right hand person of the Head of the Department. What is going on? Are the Freemasons anti-women? or do I threaten them. They claim the highest order is the truth, yet they are keeping it a secret and to me secrets are the next thing to lying..... please explain

veterana wrote:
    I work for two African American Freemasons, I am a white woman of Hispanic Origin. I am also very intuitive and something does not feel right. They are very secretive and make it a point to alienate me and I am thier secretary. Should I be worried?

Well, as you're lying through your teeth, I wouldn't be too worried. You've only 2 posts, both of which are in this thread, and you've PM'd me requesting info too.

For the benefit of non-Masons in the room, it is impossible for a non-Mason to be a secretary, as the secretary must be present during meetings to record the minutes. By virtue of necessity to attend the meetings, the secretary must also be male.

ned78 wrote:
    For the benefit of non-Masons in the room, it is impossible for a non-Mason to be a secretary, as the secretary must be present during meetings to record the minutes. By virtue of necessity to attend the meetings, the secretary must also be male.

If it is the policy of the lodge that memebers must be male only.
    There are cases where certain lodges are female only and some are mixed gender wise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,490 ✭✭✭✭Victor

According to the CSO only 2.1% of secretaries are men.
    ned78 wrote:
    You seem to be mistaking the Lodge Secretary with someone who works as an administrative assistant in business. :)

• Advertisement

Thaedydal wrote:
    If it is the policy of the lodge that memebers must be male only.
    There are cases where certain lodges are female only and some are mixed gender wise.

Sorry Thaedydal, you couldn't be more wrong. The Female only lodges have nothing to do whatsoever with Freemasonry, and are a poor imitation of the craft set up by people who don't know the first thing about it.

Victor wrote:
    You seem to be mistaking the Lodge Secretary with someone who works as an administrative assistant in business. :)

This poster, who now claims (In PM) to work for a Hospital also claims Freemasons are conducting secretive business behind closed doors - which is a new development since I called her on claiming to be a secretary for Freemasons in general. If they knew the first thing about Masonry, they'd know it's against our highest moral code to do anything that breaks the Civil, or Moral laws in a country of residence. There can be nothing underhanded done, or anything considered secretive. They'd also know we can discuss anything about the craft, we can tell you practically anything you want to know, except the secret handshakes we use to know for sure if someone else is a Mason. It's not a secret society, or anything sinister like that, it's a society with secrets.

The poster is clearly trolling, and the PM's I've received help me to reinforce my assumption. There are militant Catholics out there who actually spend time on the 'net looking for sites like this in the hopes of spreading their faith, and everything I've received in PM's, the language, the sentence structure, all indicate someone trying to cause misdirection, and confusion.

That was not worth responding to. Why are you so defensive, I have not been rude to you, I never claim to know anything about them. That is why I was inquiring, but never mind have a nice life. Don't bother responding, you gave me the answer I needed. Thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,268 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

veterana, what do you find so unusual about business being conducted away from your ears if you're, forgive me for saying it, only a secretary in the office? Nothing unusual about that in my experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

veterana wrote:
    I work for two African American Freemasons, I am a white woman of Hispanic Origin.

I don't see the relevance of your respective ethnicity to what your're trying to communicate.
    I am also very intuitive and something does not feel right.
    If you say so.

They are very secretive and make it a point to alienate me and I am thier secretary.
    Is this because they're men? Because they're African American? Because they're Freemason's? Could it be that they're secretive individuals by nature? Could it be that they too are very intuitive, and have intuited that you treat them with suspicion, and that they are subconciously or consciously reacting to this?
    Should I be worried?
    Of what?
    you gave me the answer I needed
    Given this comment, I would question the basis on which you draw your conclusions.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement