Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to source Woodturner

Options
  • 17-05-2016 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi all,

I am looking for a woodturner. We have a small family memorials business, and have recently been approached to make hand crafted urns. I would love to hear from anybody who could give me an idea of the process, time, costings etc,. with a view to producing 8-10 initial urns.

I hope it is ok to post this here, and I am hoping to start this project as soon as possible.

Gerard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

What part of the country are you based? Try the Irish woodturners guild? http://www.iwg.ie/drupal/

• Registered Users Posts: 16 marblecherry

Based in North East, but location wouldnt be a problem for the right person. Thanks Mick, I will have a look there

• Registered Users Posts: 3 twig tickler

Hi marblecherry

Just wondering if you got sorted out?? I am meeting a few turners this evening...
    Just let me know and I will ask for you..

Advertisement