Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today it is my honour

Options
  • 28-02-2006 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

to carry our Nation's Flag. Will you carry it tommorrow?

On behalf of the ordinary decent people of Ireland I am reclaiming our Nation's Flag.

It does not belong to any political party, any subversive organization, any football team or any one else for that matter. Many people have used and abused our flag in the own selfish quests for power and glory. On your behalf I renounce their actions, purely and simply and with no political or ideological agenda.

From today on the Irish Flag will fly in this thread as long as someone wants it to. I am posting the image in the next post. For the Flag to fly tomorrow someone must post it again. No words are necessary just paste the image link into the next post. There is no limit to the number of people who bear the Flag at any time. But someone must carry it anew each day. If you choose to carry it please copy the Ireland button in my sig into your sig to honour your deed.

I would rather if no comments were posted. Either carry the Flag or watch silently in approval or disapproval as others do.

I chose this Forum as it allows images. I ask the indulgence for the time being of the revelent mods.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement