Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

David Icke

Options
  • 09-04-2020 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭

Man's a nutter this and that and all the rest, but some points made in this video that had me thinking.......worth a watch if you have the time (who doesn't?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMTZu6_TjU8

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Ah, the soft open with " Im definitely not an anti vaxxer conspiracy theorist" , then the gradual transition starts with "but he has some good points, watch the video"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

not watching that fukking idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

No sane person under any circumstances has the free time to watch that loon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Ah, the soft open with " Im definitely not an anti vaxxer conspiracy theorist" , then the gradual transition starts with "but he has some good points, watch the video"

Watch it for a laugh then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

I do support his Lizard People diatribe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

sonofenoch wrote: »
    Man's a nutter this and that and all the rest, but some points made in this video that had me thinking.......worth a watch if you have the time (who doesn't?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMTZu6_TjU8

That talk watched over 1 million times in a week.

His last talk with London Real biggest live stream on Monday on youtube and its banned now was a follow up to this one.

Hes right on somethings wrong on others I think. I do think his 9/11 research is second to none the rest meh.

No one here ever ever look at him in a million years.Most closed minded people ever here.

Anything outside of RTE or the Daily Mail to them is insane or completely nuts.

You will notice no one ever even debate these issues just intense vitriol that its all insane anytjing outside of their teeny tiny bubble.
    Desperately closed off close minded people.

sonofenoch wrote: »
    Watch it for a laugh then

No thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭bigroad

He is bang on about the Lizard People.They are everywhere.

His last talk with London Real biggest live stream on Monday on youtube and its banned now was a follow up to this one.

Hes right on somethings wrong on others I think. I do think his 9/11 research is second to none the rest meh.

No one here ever ever look at him in a million years.Most closed minded people ever here.

You will notice no one ever even debate these issues just intense vitriol that its all insane anytjing outside of their teeny tiny bubble.

"My loony stories deserve equal status with actual facts and anyone that doesn't agree is a closed minded government shill"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Wake up. Do your research.

• Advertisement

bigroad wrote: »
    He is bang on about the Lizard People.They are everywhere.

Snakes

• Registered Users Posts: 16,360 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

All the people who have no time to listen to him always have plenty of time to tell everyone how much of a looney he is.

If people want to listen to him leave them at it. No skin off of anyone's nose.

Glazers Out!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

His interpretation of lizard people is people lacking the humanity brain and rely more on the reptilian part of the brain.
    Basically ruthless people who snap up everything and have no empathy.

Nothing to do with the movie V lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Dufflecoat Fanny

Do not be so open-minded that your brains fall out.

Even if he is a bit out there ,its always important to question the norm.

nthclare wrote: »
    His interpretation of lizard people is people lacking the humanity brain and rely more on the reptilian part of the brain.
    Basically ruthless people who snap up everything and have no empathy.

Nothing to do with the movie V lol

Fair play...i always wondered what people meant by lizard people....

I was always picturing some sort of intelligent magic iguanas with cool hats

• Registered Users Posts: 16,360 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

bigroad wrote: »
    Even if he is a bit out there ,its always important to question the norm.

For some people questioning the norm is the worst crime a person can commit. Had you told people in this country 50 years ago that the Catholic Church would end up embroiled in a global paedophilia scandal you would have been ridiculed and castigated.
    The norm is constantly changing, and it's typically people with radical views that change it.

Glazers Out!

nullzero wrote: »
    All the people who have no time to listen to him always have plenty of time to tell everyone how much of a looney he is.

Theres a reason theres a whole forum for conspiracy theories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Well I ask anyone who pooh poohs all this to Research the Rothschild family. They are pretty darn close to the top of the pyramid.

Their wealth dwarves the likes of Bill Gates and make him seem a penniless pauper and their homes make Buckingham Palace look like a students kip.

They didnt get it by slinging €50 bags of weed to the folk at Electric Picnic!.

Theres a reason theres a whole forum for conspiracy theories.

Theres also a reason your so triggered by a video you refuse to watch??

(Havnt/likely wont watch it myself,but people are entitled to have differing views and discussion is good for accuracy,not sh1ting all over thread trying to get it shut down)

• Advertisement

For some people questioning the norm is the worst crime a person can commit. Had you told people in this country 50 years ago that the Catholic Church would end up embroiled in a global paedophilia scandal you would have been ridiculed and castigated.
    The norm is constantly changing, and it's typically people with radical views that change it.

Its always "wake up ,these rich overlords are lieing to you so they can make money. I know the real truth"

Presumably the fact these people make a lot of money off these things is irrelevant? It never seems to get brought up.

He is dangerous like Alex Jones.

Theres also a reason your so triggered by a video you refuse to watch??

(Havnt/likely wont watch it myself,but people are entitled to have differing views and discussion is good for accuracy,not sh1ting all over thread trying to get it shut down)

Is this it now? Anyone that questions is "triggered"?

Thought its all about questioning ? or is it only one side we should question?

I dont need to watch a whole video of the same conspiracies others are putting out just because he happens to be famous

Well I ask anyone who pooh poohs all this to Research the Rothschild family. They are pretty darn close to the top of the pyramid.

Their wealth dwarves the likes of Bill Gates and make him seem a penniless pauper and their homes make Buckingham Palace look like a students kip.

They didnt get it by slinging €50 bags of weed to the folk at Electric Picnic!.

As I said earlier. Do your research. Conspiracy nuts never show any solid proof.

YFlyer wrote: »
    He is dangerous like Alex Jones.

Yeah, Alex Jones with his fake coronavirus cures, which funnily enough doubled in price over the last while.......

Bunch of grifters , creaming off eejits that believe they know the "truth"

Is this it now? Anyone that questions is "triggered"?

Thought its all about questioning ? or is it only one side we should question?

Your not questioning it though??

Your sh1ting all over it,as you disagree with it

Like you admit to refusing to watch it,and sneer/mock it without seeing it....and now choose to complain of intellectual dishonesty of the discussion surronding a video,you havnt watched??

I may be wrong but was he not interviewed on Tubers or Darcy recently.

Well I ask anyone who pooh poohs all this to Research the Rothschild family.

Plenty of youtube videos giving the real truth I assume?

Its amazing these people can get so rich and powerful as is claimed yet cant stop a few lads with internet access finding out and spreading the truth.

Your not questioning it though??

Your sh1ting all over it,as you disagree with it

Like you admit to refusing to watch it,and sneer/mock it without seeing it....and now choose to complain of intellectual dishonesty of the discussion surronding a video,you havnt watched??

Ive seen bits. Its nothing new.

• Advertisement

Just found it on Tubs radio show 23/08/18 if anyone wants to listen .

Advertisement