Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 30 transfers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭skippy15

For sale: Arsenal striker
    Barely used
    One careful and somewhat foolish owner & captainer
    No guarantee included

:(

Ye if any in quarantine think it's a serious chance game does not go ahead the weekend , I TC auba this week but I'll move him on this week and may even bring him back in few weeks on WC,

• Registered Users Posts: 17,243 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Might bank this week. I have 7 for 31. And then take a hit to bring in 3 for skinny week giving me 10 players.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

is the Arsenal/Brighton game likely to be postponed?

I had wanted to bank this week but have two expensive Arsenal players :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Doherty -> Saiss. Penny pinching, or prudent?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

AdMMM wrote: »

Penny pinching. Id love to be going the other way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

ShimSlady wrote: »

The Brighton-Arsenal game is set to go ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

ShimSlady wrote: »

Still on. Arsenal players can stop self isolating tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

AdMMM wrote: »

no way I would sell doherty. If I had a spare transfer I would upgrade Boly to him as I will soon have loads of cash and nothing to spend it on

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭gandalfio

Benimar wrote: »
    Still on. Arsenal players can stop self isolating tomorrow night.

How could they have been self isolating for 14 days if they played a game last Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Porthallian

gandalfio wrote: »
    How could they have been self isolating for 14 days if they played a game last Saturday?

Ozil has been self isolating since 2015

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Because football.

They haven't, but the infected guy they met was after the Olympiakos game on 27th Feb, so the 'clock' starts from then. 14 days end tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

Benimar wrote: »
    They haven't, but the infected guy they met was after the Olympiakos game on 27th Feb, so the 'clock' starts from then. 14 days end tomorrow night.

What about the West Ham players they played against last Saturday or am I missing something with this?

claw wrote: »
    What about the West Ham players they played against last Saturday or am I missing something with this?

Only becomes an issue if an Arsenal player tests positive. If Arsenal players are clear it’s very unlikely they have passed it along.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Never thought I'd be holding off on my transfers for world health reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 32,934 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Never thought I'd be holding off on my transfers for world health reasons

Free hits and wildcards have definitely increased in value

• Registered Users Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Thinking PEA to Cilson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

It's over, lads. Go home.

ES8kUhbXQAAs3Ew?format=jpg&name=medium

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

Free Hit activated

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Did KDB to Fernandes to use one my 2 FT

• Advertisement

Totally confused by the way they've scheduled the GWs now. It's saying I have 2 FTs. Am I right saying I need to use one before Friday?
    Then when the deadline passes I'll be back to 2FTs again, despite using one this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Totally confused by the way they've scheduled the GWs now. It's saying I have 2 FTs. Am I right saying I need to use one before Friday?
    Then when the deadline passes I'll be back to 2FTs again, despite using one this week?
    Yup. I had 2 FTs before this morning's deadline, and used 1 to do Mahrez to Fernandes & had 2FTs after the deadline passed again.

Yup. I had 2 FTs before this morning's deadline, and used 1 to do Mahrez to Fernandes & had 2FTs after the deadline passed again.

Was all set to take Auba out. But think I'll leave him. And try squeeze Sarr into my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Was all set to take Auba out. But think I'll leave him. And try squeeze Sarr into my team.

Auba is one to keep now. Arsenal will have a lot of fixtures!

Auba is one to keep now. Arsenal will have a lot of fixtures!

Good shout. Realized that Arsenal, Man City, Villa and Sheffield have 10 games left and only 7 GWs to squeeze them into.
    So will they each have 4 DGWs or are TGWs likely?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Didn't even notice that they kept a gameweek, that's harsh on people losing transfers, ro some who may have had a half baked wildcard.

Don't think too much about the remaining gameweeks, nobody has a clue what's happening now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Seems like a good time to finally get rid of Button....done nothing for me all season

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Seaba

With Pereira being out for the season took a little punt on Laporte considering Man City have 4 games to be rescheduled.
    He should be well recovered from his injury but Pep might want to ease him back in/keep for the Champions League but they will need to get him up to match fitness for that.

Advertisement